GreaseSpot Cafe

Coming out the closet.

Danny

Since we are in a new neighborhood I thought it would be a good time to come out of the closet.

I understand totally why some do not want others to know who they are.

Checking profiles the majority of us are baby boomers. Hell at 46 what are they going to do to me that life has not already done. My name is Danny Brouillette (brew yet). I 'm from the deep south and live there continently with my Yankee wife. We have 3 wonderful children most of the time.

My son the middle child just had major surgery. And thanks be to God we made it out today. Thanks to you that have prayed for him.

I got involved with TWI in 73 till after pop when ever that was.

Did yawl know there is a place here to put the state your from. Come on you all wave your flags. And if you are really brave a place to put your Corps And you don't even have to put your name.

One of the biggest things I lost in leaving TWI was all the wonderful friends. How are they to find me if they don't know my name.

So come out and be in the hood.

Danny,

You can always copy your message and place it in the Open or About the Way forums.

Leave a brief message on this thread like "moved to x forum" in its place.

As for edit, it doesn't say "edit" but it's there. You have to look below your post to the right. You should see a little sheet of paper with a pencil icon.

Click and edit away.

Danny, thanks for being so honest as to your true identity.

If you are looking for old friends, I hate to discourage you BUT...Wayfers, Ex-Wayfer Fellowships and "off-shoot" ministries of TWI all ask their members to not view this website.

I hope you find your friends!

• 8 months later...