GreaseSpot Cafe

love -v- control or hate

God first

Jesus Christ second

us next

wrote 11-08-2007

Here I sat reaching within for Christ help as to what to write while reaching out to my natural mind so say all of it that runs around it too.

My God of love loves us all as does my Christ love as all as if we are one big family working together to help one another and I love you all.

When walking in life we meet people that have build fences around their life and no matter how hard we try they can not be reached.

This has happen to me again on a board I love to visit now because there no need for the place by name I just going to give you the basic’s from my natural heart as I reach for spiritual insight.

This board is to stand against one basic cult that many of us were cast out or left because we saw the evil of the cult but this person was cast out he or she still see’s the greatest of their teaching.

While I agree some of the teaching were good others were set up to control how we live and spend our money.

The language they used was a little odd at times so bear with me a member was called a grade of this class or another depending on their rank in the cult.

Other language they used was "nothing but the word" with the word being the bible and PFAL being the class were it all begins the first one you buy to become a member.

This person did not come sharing scripture and verse he or she came questioning the board’s setup and weekly e-mail other wise he or she did not see enough scripture and verses to set his or her mind right.

Then to put things to the point this person came to the site pushing the class called PFAL not the word of God which to me is the love of God.

Now to let others know this board as a doctrine area but its main focus is on helping people heal their heart after being in a cult.

After page after page of loving people trying to help the person he or she begin calling some third graders which got me mad because these are my friends as you are too.

Like Jesus the Christ did to Peter in Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." I did to the person trying to get him or her to see the truth.

Some times we need a shock to get us back in line with the love of God but this does not all ways work and I tell make it your last thing to try.

While it did work on Peter it did not work on my friend nor did it work on "Ye" in John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

It makes me cry but not all want the love of God but I thank my God that many do want that which is of love and from the heart.

That is why I cry out to all do not get caught up in labels like the name of one religion over another but lets get caught up in the love of God.

Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

What is it to be pure in heart nothing but to have a loving heart not one of control or judgment of others .

Yes a heart that wants to help each other grow now I have not problem with this person wanting to share scripture and verse because to share it great but lets share with love and not push with judgment of others.

Sure many are wrong but love is the only way to bring them around and we must face truth some will never see the light of truth which is loving.

God has all ways given us grace which is by free will we pick to love each other from controlling each other and calling it love but if one calls hate love that does not make it love.

Love is that gentle teaching from love of God like in 1 Thessalonians 2:7 "But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:" not push just a sharing with time for the person to think about what was said.

Now I am going to end here because I am lost for words so thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy