GreaseSpot Cafe

Fact Finding -v Truth

God first

Fact Finding -v Truth

wrote 12-04-2007

Here I go again with words for you to read but yes do not let me forget grace, peace, joy, but most of all love from God the creator of life itself and his beloved son of truth Jesus the Christ that gave all and all for us.

When I was in a well known cult the Way Ministry we would go out hour after hour doing what I today call fact finding we call it studying the word of God but in truth we were just trying to should others how smart we were.

But in truth we were not very smart at all unless your talking about the harmful smart foot mouth of called "know it all" we seem to have one of book knowledge.

Thank God my eyes are open now and I see the truth is not in books of old or new but its in our hearts as to how we live our live and what we give out and take in.

When I eat a bowl of chilli my tasted speaks to me "that the chilli was good" but if I get too much my bowels say to me "smell that too many beans not that beans are not good but I can not handle all that gas build up".

My eyes see the chilli as a great food but my body see’s what in the chilli that I overlook only seeing the things it can use from the meal.

This is how truth works its not what you can find on a piece of paper that this guy said which lines up with this guy but the love you can learn from the heart of both guy"s words.

Let me say a bit about love, Love is just a word or a thing until there is someone or something to love and a way to receive love back.

In the beginning there was God and the face of the deep which can be called outer darkness God love the face of the deep so must God filled it with a creation.

Now we are part of this big creation so we can love God back as can a star in the outer darkness by doing what God created the star to do which is shined bright.

Emotions

Lets talk about emotions for a short space of time, there are two kinds of emotions those that come from God and those that came out of sins by miss using the emotions God gave us to bless our life.

Some will say when Jesus Christ taught in Galatians 5:19-21 about the works of the flesh he was not teaching about sinful emotions but give me your ears and I will show you something.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Before we begin lets look at Matthew 15:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

Lets begin with adultery which is the emotion to think less of your wife or another man’s wife to lust after with evil desire which begins in the heart as a picture until its been acted on.

Fornications begins the same way with the same lustful ideals within the heart because if its in a husband and wife setting its no longer fornications but its becomes comfort to each other.

Uncleanness is the ideal you can do no wrong making yourself unclean by the ideals you have within your heart, lasciviousness is walking boastful of who we think we are.

Idolatry is lusting after that which we see and hear when the heart desires that which we do not see, witchcraft the use of words to get our way with no thought of their true meanings.

Hatred is a emotion of hate the thought to not love a person, variance to debate only to prove oneself right a thought of know it all, and emulations is the emotion of jealousy.

Wrath is the thought to harm another, strife is to be contentious by having thoughts of causing trouble, seditions is division the thought to break up a good thing, and heresies a evil label you give to something or someone because what you think.

Envyings is being spiteful about a matter which begins in your thought, murders is having the ideal to harm another just having the thought to do it is murder, drunkenness is having the thought to get drunk, and revellings is the thought of rioting about a thing or person.

Now if it came across your heart you have done it and that why I asked God to forgive me of things I do not understand and of things that I may have only thought.

Now my understanding of these words is just very basic but I think you get the picture if you think it you have done it.

Now I am not going to get into the good emotions right now but think on them as I leave you with Galatians 5:22-23.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.