GreaseSpot Cafe

chapter about fruits of the spirit

God first

Beloved friends

God loves us all my dear friends

I wanted to share this chapter in here because I believe it might help us learn more about fruits of the spirit

-------------------------------------------------------

Truth of love, peace, joy, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, and temperance

Chapter 26

Where have you read these emotions together before?

Truth of love, peace, joy, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance are in the bible together. In Galatians 5:22-23 “ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

This is the verse that tells us the fruit that comes from having Christ within us or God’s spirit over-showering depending on the time we live. Today its Christ in us the hope of glory but there are many layers to this fruit,

This is the truth we will look into as we study the emotions of man from his fleshly image to his spiritual image the two sides of the truth of man’s emotions. Now this travel will take us to places we can see truths within inner men.

Love

When we think about love we see a bridge of levers between hate and love which we seem in our fellow mankind over the years. The closer one gets away from pure love with no strings the closer they come to the emotion hate.

To see the emotions of love we must try to understand the many layers of love there are from the darkest to the brightest other wise from pure love to love twisted by lies added to it. To help you understand, if love was light pure love would have nothing blocking its path but the more things put to block love’s path the less love we see until we see nothing.

Lets look at some examples of love at its different stages or amount of pure love that gets through the added lies. Lets begin with pure love is like the love a good mother has for her new born baby as pure love or God like love,

There is nothing that can get in the way of a good mother loving her child. But now lets look at another side of love hate this love begins has a love of self but gets block by how others are different from yourself and some of the ways are race, color, age, and sex, just to name a few.

Its people works of dividing people into groups that gives us the dark sides of love where no true loves can move past all that dividing. But one part we must cover is lust which can be for many reasons like power and sex but we will look at the one for sex.

When a person lust for sex there is a true love to have sex but the act gets in the way were the true love is darken by the act of sex. Without lust for sex clouding up the love sex can be a real good thing but a person who lust can never find true love.

Now the emotion of love is a feeling that can not be painted in the picture or recorded in a movie film. What you can see or can be showed is the effect love as on a person after they feel the love in their heart.

Love is a spiritual emotion that we have had from the beginning but its been clouded by acts of the flesh like hate and lust. Christ came to help us take away the things that get in the way of true love to its purest degree.

Peace

Just like love peace is divided up into layers peace begins as pure peace and ends as war. War comes when one person wants peace only the way they think is best. Let me give you a few examples of why come wars have came.

War, war two came because a few man wanted peace as long as there were no Jews, blacks, and a few other races. So war had to come so we could get back to real peace. Wars have been fought over beliefs, customs, race, and many more things.

The side who fight a war to get freedom for all has peace within their borders to a higher lever than the side who fights for power. Now there are many things out there that people go to war against in their lives.

Fear of something happening is a battle that most people fight in everyday life. From the fear of losing their house to the fear of dying its out there if you want it to stop you need to have peace of mind.

Like love peace is a emotion that can not be draw in a picture but the after effect of having peace in a person’s life can be seem. One reason Jesus Christ came was to show us that death is not to take away our peace because he overcome it as we can if we just walk in the peace we have.

Now just because we have peace it does not mean there will be no wars but if we have to fight for freedom our mind will be at peace while we fight given us the power of God. Now if we go into battle with the power of God we can not lose.

Joy

Again we can see levers of joy or delight over something next to levers of unhappiness over something which is the feeling has that been block by something other than what brings us joy in our life. Lets say your child brings you joy in your life but the child does something that puts that joy on a back burner as to say.

The joy is still there but now you have to deal with that which the child did wrong. Now the dark side of joy would be depression which is cause by fleshly works of worry over things out of our control.

Now even with the most depressed person there are still things that give them joy in their life. The way to help a depressed person is remove that which is holding their joy back from comforting them.

Longsuffering

A better word for longsuffering is patience which has its levers which we can look at in our lives. From the person who sat’s still waiting from the person who can not sat still for anything. Some people have a better handle on the emotion of patience than others.

But we all have this emotion and can learn to take away the worry that blocks it from coming out like other emotions do in our life. Jesus taught us patience when knowing what was coming for him by not running away but going to his death with out fear.

Jesus had patience because he understood all good things come to them who wait for the right hour for their reward. Jesus know by him having patience men would reward him with death so God could give him a better reward so lets have patience.

Gentleness

The word for gentleness could be translated better as kindness a emotion to be kind or to be good. For this emotions there are many layers from being kind to being cruel to someone.

Its basically the kind of gift you give a person a good gift is one to made them happy but a bad gift is one to made them sad. Other wise is your gift from the heart of love or the mind of judgment of another.

What kind of person are you and how pure is your kindness are you all ways looking for a return from your gifts or do you give only to be given. Yes its that simple when you think about it with a open heart and sound mind.

Goodness

When we look at goodness we see that its something like virtue or of feeling beneficence because of the emotion behind a act of goodness. Like the goodness the lady received when she touch the hem of Jesus garment in Matthew 14:36 and others parts of the bible.

In Mark 5:26 -30 “And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?”

We read that the emotion of goodness left Jesus and healed the women which Jesus called virtue which the power of a spiritual fruit. Now there is more to the story but you can get a bible and read it your self but believe me or not this emotion is real.

Faith

The emotion of faith could be called trust which comes from reading about God and his son as does faith. Faith is a verb that denotes action other wise it takes action to build faith has it does to dis-believe because they both take action.

Faith to its purest is when you trust that which you have read and saw to be true to the lever you can understand but un-believe comes when you doubt comes into what you see and read. Now the movement pushing doubt is big today and growing bigger everyday.

But its up to us as whether we trust the part of truth we can see or we block its true understanding with doubt and foolish thinking. We are able to trust and its up to us where we put our trust in and there are only two choices God or self.

The reason I did not say man because we are man so by saying self I did say man. But for me I will trust God and his son over myself.

Meekness

Meekness is the emotion of being willing to listen to others before we give advice to them in any form. Other wise the better we listen the better we can help if asked but if you do not listen you might not be given help but only pushing your views on others.

Now there are levers of meekness or length people will listen before cutting in on another person words. The person who will not listen that boast their way is the only way has block out the emotion of meekness from their spirit.

Now I not saying listen and never talk back but wait for the right time and the right way make it a fare debate with both sides speaking their views. Too many believers are one sided when it comes to their church, doctrines, beliefs, and other things.

But if they want to really help they need to be willing to listen and wholly listen to people they come across not just the ones who agree with them. Jesus all ways listen to others and that why he say “have you not read” or “is it better to heal the sick or” other wise he knew how to put them on the spot.

The a book called “The God Delusion” by “Richard Dawkins” Which on the web I heard him talk about his book giving the reasons he believes God is a delusion. So I took the time to listen then I search for a way to write him or people who promoted his book.

I found a web board that was said to be under his control so I filled out the form on the web page and sign up to write a comment about his book. I title my comment as “the love delusion” saying the same reason he gave for calling God a delusion could be said about love.

The people of that board did not like it because Richard Dawkins was married with children so I was saying he did not really love his wife or children. Now this got a lot of people mad to the point they banned me at the site.

But what I am saying if your meek enough to listen you can use their own words against them just like I did. Because I know love is real as Richard Dawkins does too so his fight against God was in vain without purpose.

So what I am saying lets be good listeners so we can fight the good fight with words of wisdom and not just flying off the handle like many people do. Jesus set example after example when he talk with the ones out to get him.

Temperance

Temperance is the emotion of self-control over your flesh as you take time to reason things out with patience. But the down side of temperance is not having any self control but flying off the handle without thinking it out.

We are have these emotion but we are not all willing to use them to their full power to guide us with wisdom of a sound mind because we have enough self control to reason things out before we act or speak. Now like all the others there of layers of temperance we can have.

All as one

We can use these together with each other and that the way they were meant to grow from our inner emotions because we all have the same measure of emotions. But we do not all let these emotions turn to fruit that is ripe to share.

The more pure emotions you let out from your inner self the happier you will be in the people around you will be. Its all up to you as to whether you block them from getting ripe enough to share with others or not.

Truth of flesh works

Chapter 27

------------------------------------------

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy, the fruit of the Spirit is not an "emotion" but it is a well proved way of life that has been buried with the Lord and risen with Him,

and is now bearing the fruit. Emotions may come along with some of these, but the Fruit itself is not an emotion. Blessings.

God first

Beloved brideofjc

God loves you my dear friend

I see we must disagree with the meaning of the word "emotion" but that is ok

You see God is the emotion of love the tree that is growing us until we can grow into a tree ourself

flesh is just the shell we set in

Now emotions do not come and go but they are more like lights they burn bright one minute and the next they burn dimm

I may get upset with a family member but I will never stop loving them

There a reason God saids he is love and also light

there is a reason for everything God shares with us

the Way cult taught feeling like being happy come's and go's but they were wrong

we all ways have feeling but its the lever of happies that changes

think about a circle then mark a spot for true feeling happy then another acoss from it for true feeling hate then label the circle love

you can move away from being happy in both directions the same with hate

but you are still traveling the emotion of love a endless circle

love is all ways there but the key is getting it ripe ready to be removed

take away a fruit before its ripe or do not pick it until its roten

you will not be able to enjoy the fruit

Your spirit is that way to do not water it and it will die before its time

give your spirit no sunshine and it will never ripen

or over water your spirit and its roots will die or rot

the same way with fruit that is on the tree

we are fruit on the tree of God but in this fruit is seeds small unborn trees which are us that give fruit to help each others seeds grow with the fruit of the fruit tree inside the seed of the fruit on God the tree

With God things do not have to make sense fleshly because God is spiritual

I asked you to open up your heart to see not just what is in the box of scripture but all so what is outside the box of scripture

Rise up you know Christ personally do not let the guide lines of another men hold you back rise up to the gift ministry Christ has called you too

Dale Sides's church may be called for one ministry but you are called for another which I do not say because I the one who guides you but God will tell you when you get there

I can not guide you either because I have my work and place in the household which is guided by Christ but I can point which direction but you all ready know the direction

You have water your spirit good and gave it some light but now its time for you too feel the heat of the hotest part of the day

Rise up to things you know in your heart but wish you had heard wrong but you heard right

I will stop here my friend but no matter what I love you

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy