GreaseSpot Cafe

Resurfacing Under Ice Hypothermia pt3

cheranne

I was told by vpw personally that the wows are the heart of the "ministry" sadly that was true because these people like myself included were the ones who broke the ice for the new pfal students we were in a sense a human chainsaw,we were the ones that went ice diving with out new babe,undersheparding they called it but we were their with full tanks of oxygen and enough rope to get to the other side. I love those wows still,we were so hungry for the word and were very sincere,but they didn't see it coming either.............after sitting thru pfal everything changes it is altered. i honestly believe we all were trying to make our life better and meant no harm. OKC the bible belt "snap" talk about crack that whip,well i never had a bible in my life and i thought that this is so awesome,the ansers to life right here in this book (green card)and i don't mean for illigal aliens,although they said we were not of this world! Little did we know we would all need cpr,heart surgery for our coma like state. spiritually. I just want to say i am sorry to those i made fall thru the ice and went away the next year to another place to do the same thing to other people ,i am sorry i wasn't strong enough to help you get out or to call for help,but now i am OUT and strong enough and here 25 year later,and give you a hand up if you need one!