God first

Beloved friends

God loves us all my dear friends

I wanted to share this chapter in doctrines so I put it here too

--------------------------------------

Healing Truth

Chapter 31

The Body Heals itself

It’s a well known fact that the body works to heal itself when something goes wrong with it. Now doctors have learn how to help the body heal itself faster by many ways.

But in truth it not the doctor who heals a cut on your hand but your body itself but the doctor is the one who might sew it together. So your body can heal faster or so it would not lose the battle to close the cut up.

A Mud Pack

For many years home medicine have used mud packs to draw out poison from a bee string and a snake bite. Now this is just a fast way to get help when you are away from a doctor but doctors used many things to draw poisons out that work like the mud pack does.

The list of home medicine that is out there is very long and your local health food store can help you find many of then to try. Most doctors will work with you if you want to try home medicine that is more naturally made.

Mud in the Blind man’s eye

In John 9:4 -7 “I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.” we read that Jesus Christ used mud called clay here.

Now we asked our self what good did the mud called clay do here for the blind man? If there was any film of poison on or in the eye it could help draw it out. It all so made the eye fight to cleanse itself with tears beginning the process of the eye healing itself while God help it move at a faster rate it heal itself because of God’s design.

There is nothing new about the body healing itself so Jesus using home medicine like clay is nothing new to these people but what was new is that it work for a man born blind from birth. Actions of a home medicine plus believing is how we can used God’s design of how he made the human body better.

Now I am not saying put aside doctors

Now I am not saying put aside doctors but used them hand and hand with well known home medicine that been around for hundreds of years. Now that does not mean we trust every old outdated home medicine but we look into them to add to our modem medicine.

You can talk to your doctor and your local health store together for what is best to help your body heal faster. A good diet goes a long way to getting better too.

------------------------------------------

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy