GreaseSpot Cafe

It is the Journey not how you get to the end of your Trip!

God first

It is the Journey not (BUT) how you get to the end of your Trip!

Wrote 06-05-2008

As I sat here looking around the room I can see the worldly riches I have got to make my time as a fleshly being comfortable but as I look at the joy’s of friends and family I can see the love that has reach out from within my inner-self.

The place where my lost dreams where born the place where my victories to understand where won as I became one with my God and became one with all mankind without gender or outward looks holding me back but with a true oneness with all and all.

I see things not in a new light and not in a old light but a light that is old and new at the same time a oneness of understanding that moves forward while moving backwards as if time itself has no meaning but as become one.

While I am not at the end of my long journey God has let me see things that seem unreal but they are truly real the great oneness that is awaiting around a corner that the hour is unknown until it as come.

This is like a vision but not like a vision while I journey life ups and downs I learn how to live love and see the reason Christ came so long ago. It was not to rebuild but to help reach love the power that overcomes death and birth.

True love has no beginning and no end but it is like God the great God who understands all with love not to make new but to understand the weakness of two that have not become one yet. The great dividing of sex, race, kind, and the list is endless but in the oneness there no division but only one.

We become one with self, one with the air, one with breath, one of two sexes, one of many races, one of many kind, and the list is endless but until that day we travel on our journey to find our place in the great oneness of Love.

Your journey may take you different places than mine does not but both journeys must be live with our hearts reaching for the honey we can dig out of the hole of endless mysteries of right over wrong, good over bad, understanding our brother weakness over pointing out their weaknesses, seeing the different outward pictures over only seeing the inward pictures and this list is endless too.

If the list had ends the journey would not last a life time if a natural man live 10,000 years he would not be able to complete all the journeys that could be travel but Jesus the Christ travel them all before leaving the womb.

That is why I say Call out, call out, call out to Jesus the Christ the seed planted in the womb of your inner-self to lead you into understanding. Because it is not about judgment or the traps we fall into alone our journey but the one who keeps pulling us out of the pits.

We have been in the fire of judging others but Christ runs in to pull us out even when we long to have build a home within the fire of self righteous. Some holes we fall in God told Christ let him fall because when you help him out he will gain wisdom that will make him stronger.

Everything I see you can see too if you just use the eyes of your inner-self the Christ in you who is pointing you into oneness of all and all. Now I feel that this is running into more than I am ready for so I reach to love with understanding with hopes you join me in this great reach.

Thank you for taking the time to read this note of love from me Roy known as year2027 while I blow holy kisses unto your inner-self.

Edited by year2027