GreaseSpot Cafe

The Many paths to Christ!!!!!!!

year2027

God first

The Many paths to Christ!!!!!!!

Wrote 07-01-2008

As I year2027 known as Roy William Perry III in the flesh sat here to write unto you, who will read what I find the need to write down tonight before daylights hits the place in this world I dwell until the great day comes.

But before I write what has been send unto my heart to write let me remind us all of God’s love for each of us with grace and peace along with the great gift out of love Christ has given to each and every one of us whether we be Christian or not.

I hear many religious groups claiming only they have the true doctrines to Jesus Christ but I say they are all only part right and by claiming one sect or religion over another they become cults unto each other.

While in truth there are many paths to Jesus Christ or should I call them stages of becoming Christlike which is more what it is all about. But who am I but a man reaching to live as Jesus the Christ did and is living right now.

The first stage is believing in the stories about and around Jesus Christ as if they are fairly tales who you desire to be the hero in the story like a child playing Superman with his or her friends.

The second stage is when you become a member of one basic religion sect and push the label of your religion over all others as if the religion is going to save you from death.

The third stage is when you begin to search the bible as if the bible itself will save you from death and you use it like a whip to control the evil you see with your fleshly eyes.

The fourth stage is when you begin to reach up to spiritual powers as tools to show the world how great and powerful you think you are but in truth you still a very young child.

The fifth stage is when you see that your religion sect has nothing to do with the love of God and is only about control of others and you begin to rebel against the sect you love so dear.

The sixth stage is when you begin to see it is not about fleshly research nor what you can find out fleshly but its about talking face to face with God and Christ one on one.

The seventh stage is when you begin to reach within the Christ deep within your heart and without when you reach the Christ who is everywhere all around you.

The eighth stage is when you move from this fleshly realm of flesh and bone to be like God and Christ a new creature one of light and truth that is everywhere like God and Christ are.

The day you changed by dying a fleshly creature only to become a spiritual creature one that can not die one who knows love as loved by God and Christ.

Now I not saying there are only eight stages because I am sure there are sub-stages upon sub-stages just like each person is a little different the paths we take are not the same.

Just like we are not robots with to the word the same beliefs personally within our hearts nor are the things that effect our lives the same.

We are children playing and learning from many different points of view with one thing the same we all want to enjoy love of one kind or another.

So let us talk about our loves in our life the things we reach out for while sating aside our personal doctrines or laws we seem to push and begin to love first and leave all other things undone.

Thank you, with Christlike love and a spiritual kiss from a heart of here and now Roy.