GreaseSpot Cafe

If I was God, what a miss we would be in!

God first

If I was God, what a miss we would be in!

Wrote 07-15-2008

Here, here, here, mmmm, ooooo, what is coming down unto my mind of fleshly knowledge to share with you the very one who is reading that which I must write down before its too late and I forget the words of gold I have to share with no other than you.

O how I thank God for all he made for me and all he has done for us and the great riches he has prepared for us all for just loving him or her what he or she might be but back to the great gifts prepared for us so we could be us one very day.

Because if I had been God we would of never been here to read the first one of this note I must share because my love while it is growing is nothing compared to God’s great love for I am weak while he is stronger than my wildest dreams of me being a super hero for all to see.

God is a God of love not to be seem but to be feel deep down within our inner-self to our outer-self but both at the same very .0000000000001 of a second or even a shorter amount of time otherwise at the same time.

O how I long to see all that is prepared for me but I am not old enough yet to understand the very smallest light of things to come but I get a child like ideal of what is there to bless my heart and made life after life something more than fleshly words can speak.

Some may look at me and say where is he, me coming from but that is just something that happens but others will just enjoy my words with a thankful heart for my stand for God’s great love.

But lets us not forget my big brother Jesus the Christ who was born like flesh only to heal all of that which was lost that very day Adam took of the tree of knowledge of good and evil which has been called the great sin that divided us away from God’s image.

The great sin was repaid by the gift of Jesus the Christ giving up his fleshly life on the cross so we could received the seed of hope, Christ in us the gift of holy spirit and be created again a new creature one of Christ-like image.

No longer to die and be forgot never to live again but to live forever and not just us but all flesh that were born with the curse of sin and even the very two who curse themself by taking of the tree of knowledge of good and evil into their belly.

This day of Christ giving his life was a blessing for all flesh-kind no longer to be without hope but the path has been mark to follower one by one has each being wills. Time is running out because each day our very end gets closer and closer.

But enough words it is time to end this short note so thank you for your time reading, with love and a holy, holy kiss blowing your way Roy