GreaseSpot Cafe

The Great “NOW” and the strings that grow from it!

God first

The Great “NOW” and the strings that grow from it

!

08-24-2008

Like the Great “NOW” which has no beginning or end because it is here and now not them or tomorrow is our God in a way because God has no beginning or end God is always here and now with us as we deal with our now’s.

But our here and now’s can have many kinds of strings connected to them while our God only has love connected to his unending now but ours are like the ship tossed to and fro.

Let me show you what I am getting at lets say your driving down the road in your car and someone cuts you off what strings of thoughts run through your mind are they to run him down or pray for him.

Otherwise are your thoughts of God or getting even and how long do they last, an hour, an day, or just a moment how long is your strings of thoughts on a small thing like this or have your taught your heart to bring captive every thought that not of God’s love.

Can you control your heart or does it flow like a ship with no captain at the wheel to tossed too and flow as life arrives for you to deal with or is your heart harden from bitterness of past goals lost in the open sea of life.

Have you purified your heart with love from God or have you harden it with what you think or been taught without no care for what is love but made everything a law others must follower you in because you must be right.

Which ways are your strings growing closer to God or far, far away from the love of God can you even see the light at the end of the string or you on the short string of God which God in you working to guide you into pure love no string at all just you and God.

I thank you for letting me write to you tonight as I open my heart to you and share it with you. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.