GreaseSpot Cafe

Bee A. Loner

Midnight Fun

Boy, I look and look in this section all the time, but I never see a name that I recognize.

Nor, do I ever see someone who is asking about me.

I just figured out why I do not know anyone in the 'Friends Tracker' thing on this site........

I had "No friends when it came to the Word". Remember that one????

Boy, life in the twi sure was lonely.

Now that I am out of the twi cult, I hope to make some friends.

"Why does everyone go so slow when I am in a hurry?"

• 3 weeks later...

I think this alienation is natural part of being weaned from a cult.

As you are able to give (and being more concerned with what you give), then the walls of selfish isolation can crack.

"If a man would have friends he must first show himself friendly," and TWI taught us to be Most Unfriendly.

Sincerely, praying for you and for all of us in this regard especially,

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

• 5 months later...

Hey I am there with you. Why doesn't anybody want to know where I am? Maybe all my old buds are still in? Nah!!!!! can't be. Oh well. I guess I was invisible when in twi. NP!!! That might have been a good thing.

From what I hear though in the old site,,,, was it Waydale? My mom went out there a lot. Anyway out there certain people were looking for my mom and dad and my oldest brother. So I guess I can say I was sought by association. No consolation.

As for recognizing names. Sure I recognize a lot of them but none of my old buds.

Well the friends I am making now in life have been truer than my closest friends in the Way Corps.

Amen Kit.....can I quote you on that one..."If a man would have friends he must first show himself friendly" And might I add without "self-preservation".

Now has anyone seen * Midnight Fun * ???

Midnight Fun.....everytime I have asked about friends here, someone has responded with their whereabouts or they themselves have made contact. So with that said......just who is it you are looking for?

I used to know Bee A Loner.....she sat in class right beside Bee A Somebody. I ain't sure if'n they were kin....but they did have the same pretty smile. And I do hope ya find lots of friends here!

No one ever looked for me either... but then again, I used my own name so if they had been looking for me they would have found me without having to post it here!!!

I don't see people I know very often either. Even if I did - I probably wouldn't know where they were anyway!

Hope R. color>size>face>

GO BUCS!!!size> color>

I was looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Now i am looking for a Hav A. Goodtime.

I think he sat next to Bee. A. Somebody in some class. But then Bee A. Somebody joined the mlitary cause her friend Bee All. Youcanbe talked her into it.

Now they all are working for Sgt. Don't take the joke too seriously, ok?

Sheesh!

(all said imho)

Your almost there, just don't screw up.

I know what you mean. I did have some friends in, but they weren't really great friends that I care a whole lot to get in touch with again.

On the other hand, my close friends who were innies are pretty much out now, even though their parents may not know that.

One thing that bothers me here is that I have information on a few names I've seen posted, but I don't really want to reply because I feel like it's not respecting the person's privacy. Also, a lot of them are innies, one in particular is a branch coordinator and I'd hate to get him in trouble with TWI leadership because someone posted his name here.