GreaseSpot Cafe

My closest brush with fame

mchud11

I tell this story when I am feeling good. And its a true story. And its silly.

My ex-wife and I lived in Redwood City, its south of San Fran, like an hour. She worked at Stanford, I worked at Siemens. We bought tickets to see the Chieftans. We sat down and I was on the isle seat, we were talking. I looked up and a foot and a half from my arm rest, stood Chelsea Clinton (she was attending Stanford). Chelsea and her date, a strapping lad, wandered around and then sat on the opposite side of the auditorium. I sort of sat there, thinking about it, my imagination, going a bit wild, and I came to the conclusion that I could have so, so easily pushed my hand up a bit and patted her on the butt. And yet, who knows, were I that wild and crazy, I probably wouldn't be here to tell you all this story, instead still sitting in some isolation and confinement in a 5 by 5 cell somewhere..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited, an afterthought edit: Chelsea at that time, hadn't really filled out, she had great hair, but her figure was a bit on the pear side. From where and how I was sitting, her behind was "larger than life". And I do not mean to be critical or insulting, obviously you would have to have been there. Now for the critics in the audience, if I need to post a picture of the young Chelsea, say a picture of her facing away from the camera, I am sure somewhere in the great Internet there is evidence to support at least that portion of the post. My ticket stub is certainly not evidence enough and my ex-wife certainly does not want to get involved in a post this "silly".

Ok, it looks like finding a picture of Chelsea Clinton, from any other angle than her smile and torso from the front is a bit of a search, you all will have to take it on faith, the best site I can find is this: http://www.chelseaclinton.org/photo.html

Edited by mchud11

ok, if you want me to change it from Chelsea Clinton to say, oh Cher..I will, but it wouldn't be a true story. Really, I do not mean to be mean to Chelsea, she is a fine woman, who no doubt is pulling down 200,000 a year as a consultant, somewhere. The story is about "my closest brush with fame", not the size of Chelsea's backside, that is merely for reference.

Edited by mchud11