GreaseSpot Cafe

night

year2027

God first

As I walk into the light that can be saw by anyone who speaks against the light shining in open night. Who I see can be seen by the wives of the Devil so wicket and evil the light can shine in the dark.

I say prays to God the creator of good that the world talk about night and day in the light not so bright that glows in the daylight and nightlight. I call out for truth to my God in the night to a God of powerful might that sings of love so true.

The devil fight again in again but he wins over and over until I cry for help from Christ the one who shows me the way to higher grown. The path is lighted up by the love has shown me in the light that leads the path of rightness.

O how I cry for strength to stand but my knees are weaken but I cry out and I tall I stand again the wiles of the devil. O how I cry for the victory to come and I win over death but its not there more I can do for the glory to shin in the dark.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy