GreaseSpot Cafe

Scumdog Millionaires

JeffSjo

So Rosie, Donna, and others have access to multiple millions of dollars from TWI abundant sharing in the old days? Ever since I read post #8 in the "Where does TWI keep it's files" thread I've been thinking about the rich ones who used to run TWI. Scumdog millionaires?, I think so.

It seems certain to me that with the scummy actions of top leadership in the past and more recent lawsuits, etc. that living high on the hog off those millions that they have is all the reward they will ever get for their life in the ministry. I bet they are cocky and smarmy too. I guess they do not believe they will ever face justice for being SCUMDOG MILLIONAIRES.

I wonder if the folks that these people still direct realize that the scumdog millionaires will use them until they are not useful and discard them like trash whether or not they deserve better because the scumdogs have in the case of TWI won their temporal reward. They have the millions and love it while they use people.

Does anyone know who is living well on TWI's money these days? I've heard of certain folks who used to be upper level leadership and those that were very close to the sexual abuse that was forced on the Corps women that were living very well. I do not have enough facts to be certain of anyone's income source however.

I would be exceptional happy if others besides Donna, Rosie, Coward Allen, and LC Martindale have access to the bankroll. (See the aforementioned post #8)

What can the rest of add to our knowledge of the Scumdog Millionaires?

I have no doubt that many TWI leadership had the contacts and the discipline to do qwell for themselvs after TWI. But doesn't anyone know which people are still suckling the rotten teat of the TWI Scumdog Millionaires.

I KNOW ENOUGH TO ONLY WONDER, BUT MANY OF YOU KNOW MUCH MORE THAN ME. How about you share what you know with the rest of us less informed ones. I think that many of us would like to know more.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard rumors that former trustees are set for life from TWI funds. Can anyone tell me if this is true.

Once I heard a second hand report on Townsend that deliberately gave me this impression, when I consider the source I'm not certain, but it could be true.