GreaseSpot Cafe

Where to begin

God first

Where do I begin!

Wrote 05-07-2009

Here we go again reaching out to my God for things to share with but before I begin let me greet you with love. My God loves you with an love that does not end for reaches out into the heavens.

My longs to tell about how you should love your brother in the flesh which is of your bones he is blood of your kind. I know you have a spirit too which some men may not had the second birth yet or even understand its meaning to their life.

Tell all mankind of my son second birth which is for all mankind to receive and reach for the good news that Christ brings to all that ask. This is the good news that I tell you because I love you if you believe from you heart that Christ rose dead you may get up and live again.

Christ was the first to come back and he broke the power death had on you if call on the name which rose first and believe he did it. Say you will join me in life after life because death has no more power over you.

As I think on the blessings we will enjoy by changing from flesh kind to the glory of spirit kind which can only love. That you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.