GreaseSpot Cafe

Peace of night

God first

Peace of Night!

06-27-2009

Here we go getting to share my heart you who I have know so many years I told things you did understand and things you did. I wrote over your head and I under your head some things above my understanding and some were below your understanding.

It times you believed I was mocking the bible but I would never do that because I love too much for that. I was building image in your heart of love over image of an old book that may fall apart some day I was trying to make the stories real to you.

My pushing a button in your heart, you got mad at me for a time but I am desire to teach you how wrong I was. I should teach you about that about the image that you can have in your heart.

We are living epistles not a book that fall apart but an epistle written in our hearts that the devil cannot take away from us. Is has stood for years and will be here until the very end.

2 Corinthians 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

The bible was written in the stars or should it the word of God because epistle that we have our own was wrote in many languages and tongues. But the one that stood the test of time was the one in our hearts.

Love Roy