GreaseSpot Cafe

the dirt I see

God first

The dirt that I see!

06-30-2009

As I sat my mind think about dirt and spirit cries out with things I could know a lot about or do know that I not able to speak about. I think one must have a bowl to mix all the different theory together because must fix together some how my friends.

Take the theory Big Bang of the rocks that made the earth and heaven but for a Big Bang to happen the rock come somewhere. I believe dust or dirt multiply by sex form of some form to make two then three, then four and so on until they had a big ball form.

These broke apart over time because of the heat from having on top of another but could be measure because light was not turn on yet. Then I take C-Decay theory and say not light is dying everything known to men or God.

The ration would so big that one can do that one thing everything in a problem that no man could do no matter how many computers they had once they had a number it would change. There the String Theory, which got seems to hold it together things to move on a given path every thing has a reason or does it.

Then you take Cause and Effect Theory that everything has a reason to be in this mixture one thing causes another. Like the Ball, blew up cause the earth and stars to be made the center make stars from turning to gas in the center of ball of dust.

The outer layers, made the earth and planets inside each planet is the gas trap, which could break apart a given time. The explosion causes to set the gasses on fire living light which us other things.

But these are just theories and theories are only guesses of things while men wants to make it a fact is not. I am getting tired so I will end with love and hope Roy.