GreaseSpot Cafe

Adam and Raphael or Eve and Serpent

God first

Adam and Raphael or Eve and Serpent

07-12-2009

O the dreams Adam flesh and of Eve flesh they both play a game with their hands one is close and other is open. God lets them play a silly game because they have become ripe to see Eve as woman she is or Adam for the men he is.

Raphael the women that Adam never knew had but he dream he did or Eve the Serpent that she never knew which had never knew either. How these two dreams of passions between their make up partners, which were only made up but with God if you made it up it same real?

A story that seems to be real in every way known possible, but it only dreams they both had because God did understand what it meant to be in love with each other. They were still playing harmless games but they getting closer to day when they made a child.

Who can add to this story in their mind about these two loves that would come to bloom? This love that would grow in their hearts is true and real thank you with love Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

The dream that seems so real!

07-14-2009

As I think about Adam’s dream of him and his mate of make believe how he used this dream to understand his place with God. He sawed that he Adam was we, or Adam with Eve that standing with God on his side, which was part of him?

Not them against we but us part of God household not standing against one another but with each other as part of God team. The battle that most think against the devil is only against ourselves as we fight to not sin.

As apostle Paul said he does that which he wish had not and that which he wants to do he does not. But we all seem to understand this because we all been there one time or another but if your like me you spend your life doing this.

This fight is in our hearts of our minds, which we may win a battle but there is always another battle as we put on the truth in our lives. That is this is us thing will we bring God into the picture along side of Jesus Christ because by ourselves we can never win.

But with us we will win every time we go to the mate so win my friends and do not be them but be us my friend. I thank you with love Roy.