GreaseSpot Cafe

What is love?

year2027

God first

What is love?

09-25-2009

Here I sat looking into the great inside of the center of spirit the part is love and you do not have to be Christian to understand what am about write. Love is an emotion that you could have until Christ died for you Atheism and Christian both have it.

Atheist may not believe they have because of Jesus Christ and I not going fight about it so we will leave it there. This love an emotion that can show people in your actions like a young boy signs will be in face.

They will have a reaction to the love even not real love that last forever the young boy might find himself with an action that shows in his sex organs. But it true love you will see him light up when he around her but if he wants from his sex organs will show the proved.

Real love is not about sex but an emotion that his heart shows not his sex organs while many may not believe me because some can start as about the sex organs but change over time together. Why am written about love now I do not know but I need to asked this question.

What is love? Many people have tried to answer this question because love can be seem but effect love has over a person can only be witness. Thank you all for reading my written that God moves to write with love Roy.

God first

What is love?

09-25-2009

Here I sat looking into the great inside of the center of spirit the part is love and you do not have to be Christian to understand what am about write. Love is an emotion that you could have until Christ died for you Atheism and Christian both have it.

Atheist may not believe they have because of Jesus Christ and I not going fight about it so we will leave it there. This love an emotion that can show people in your actions like a young boy signs will be in face.

They will have a reaction to the love even not real love that last forever the young boy might find himself with an action that shows in his sex organs. But it true love you will see him light up when he around her but if he wants from his sex organs will show the proved.

Real love is not about sex but an emotion that his heart shows not his sex organs while many may not believe me because some can start as about the sex organs but change over time together. Why am written about love now I do not know but I need to asked this question.

What is love? Many people have tried to answer this question because love can be seem but effect love has over a person can only be witness. Thank you all for reading my written that God moves to write with love Roy.

It's sure not what I thought it was in The Way, that's for sure.