GreaseSpot Cafe

Why is closes our border the only that will create jobs again?

year2027

God first

Why is closes our border the only that will create jobs again?

10-14-2009

This might my last time I come you to give advice in 1996 a friend wanted a new car that was made in the USA but he find that because he wanted an America car only five percent of the parts were made and was a Ford. It has not change much from that very day China is getting rich making the things we need and want.

You do have to believe me look it up even tires are made in China have you ever seen made in China on things you buy. Why do you think our money is losing its value that why I say close our borders stop China Trade?

That why I say close Mexico border, Canada border, and other borders closing the border will give us time to fix the problem and stopping China Trade. I know I said it a little hard but I see this a life or death and not Mexico that will die its American that losing.

Now we can help Mexico people later but we need to get jobs here first and jobs will not come until we close the US borders. Then we can begin making everything here then we can pay off China because we have it better than the rest of the world.

We still raised most crops we send food to China, Russia, and other countries everyday but the price of corn all time low. Corn used to be same as oil prices but we are getting took food is more value than anything because you cannot eat oil.

The Farmer all most went under they almost lost their farms because the price of his corps I would think that the farmers to be on top again. If corps prices were same as oil or higher we could pay China fast because most countries need our corps.

They may not think so and we can make everything right here look China, Russia, Japan, Mexico, and most others would need our crops. Iran would have to get in line with us because China and Russia needs our crops.

You tell me if I am right because I wish I were wrong I love you and this may the last time I try to talk you into closing our borders love Roy.