GreaseSpot Cafe

If we all it a Tithe of government is still a tax?

year2027

God first

If we all it a Tithe of government is still a tax?

10-18-2009

If we all it a Tithe of government is still a tax? Does still make it a tax I think it still a tax it does not matter how you white wash it still a tax. There is Income tax, state tax, road tax, car tax, and so on.

A tax is still a tax no matter what name you give it that why God’s word its called a natural tithe but one could call it a unnatural tithe or unnatural tax. Which Jesus Christ took the natural part and made no more a tax but a fleshly part of the truth.

I no longer owe the tithe but I have to pay tax is this not vain yes it is but I live in the flesh world but I shall in flesh world because flesh gain me nothing. That I pay my part because I will not all ways live by flesh laws I shall live spiritually.

My body and soul owes this money that is more than I can ever pay but are tax just or even fare no if they were we would have to pay so much. But until they have been outlawed they part of life but can the government be more just yes.

Everybody has a choice to correct what needed and no more but greet gets into it and it seems that everybody takes more than they need. That nobody needs to pay more than two percent tax income tax a year.

But we might have get caught up on our government bills and that would be about ten percent for so many years but no one going to do it. What left is overtax until our money has no value at all and we go broke.

Then we will sale corn and wheat for a penny that will be the price of it because the end is near. Peace and grace to you because this is last days my friends from me with love Roy.

Edited by year2027