GreaseSpot Cafe

Who am I, and where did I come from And what have I become?

God first

Who am I, and where did I come from

And what have I become?

11-01-2009

As I sat here looking into the great what I asked my self “who am I, and where did I come from, and what have I become?” I believe in a God that some do not but I asked any person have not answer that makes any sense.

Some say science the answer but science so many unknown it like reading a book about this any given subject which not the beginning to it. If bring the earth the want begin with rocks but even I know rocks must have a beginning.

Yes God leaves a lot out like where God came from or the how to everything beginning but science leaves more then a super all mighty God creation of things. Both seem like fairy tales but you take science along side of God you may fill in some of the holes.

Fairy tales that God agrees with because man has been trying to fill in the holes of science where man can. Some will fight me because I say God is like fairy tales because God lets us imagine the rest but God wants us to dream about our creation.

So I used science along with all the subjects known to man along side of God story to try to understand who, where, and what I will become. Some say there is no God but how can one say that if they believe in science, numbers, and all others.

If a person believes in God has the how they got something to answer the questions because we do not know enough yet and is it wrong. God just tells us he created all things and not how he did the task science may help if time lets it.

So can I say by God, God created all things because we have come to a point where we cannot understand how matter was made because we only some see of what written down and how it relates with itself? Does God understand the basic things I do not know but I would hope so?

Who am I, and where did I come from and what have I become is only the beginning of this because to add religion, sect, or book means nothing to God. A label like Church of God or Catholic means nothing to God and does matter which sect you are part of or which book you praise.

God inspired every book and God did not inspire every book and every religion was inspired of God and every religion was not inspired of God and God called every sect and every sect was not called. How can this be God’s word that was written by human hands not by God hands.

We go in and out of fellowship and does not matter how hard we try apostle Paul had the weakness as any man. I am no greater than any man and no man is greater than here parts where I listen and there parts I do not.

I enjoy written this to you with own hand because of my love for you thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.