GreaseSpot Cafe

I am a fool but all men are fools,

year2027

God first

I am a fool but all men are fools,

We think, we plan, we study but we still man of flesh!

10-13-2009

As I write to you I know how I have been foolish in my thinking how that no matter how hard I try it does not change nothing? Men run everyday off cliffs one way or another while we try to be spiritual outside the womb but we are only inside God’s womb.

God is everywhere but his womb only cover the area inside God but there is a outside to God that we have never seemed. When we die we shall awake to see the real glory of God but now we have limit vision.

How can we be not fool it is impossible to know real truth until our birth has come because we only see in part the picture is not complete yet. The creation of our heavens and earth is not done yet because it must be born first then everything will be spiritual.

Some say the creation is only one and many but I say it will be new to the men kind that are created to live on it. Are we not the first God never said we are the first or even the second it does not matter this our time in God womb.

No matter how much we study we cannot changed any thing because time must be play out like it has for many we changed has we growth. I will end here to see if you can add to my words thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.