GreaseSpot Cafe

Believe cannot be seem!

year2027

God first

Believe cannot be seem!

11-26-2009

Greetings to all no matter what you believe in God or not because man cannot prove his or her belief is greater than any other man. The one man believes in a God that he cannot see or even prove the other man believes there is no God because he does not see one or able to prove that there is not.

Love is like that you cannot prove that you love another person no matter how you hard you try and you think you see love in your actions but actions can be wrong. Just like love believe is a word that you can see so it only has meaning one gives it.

Democratic party and Republicans party and Interdependent party means nothing because they are like God cannot be proving. Just like an Atheism fearing person or someone who believes in God that cannot be proved.

Some people say that I am crazy because do not agree with them but today 54% of the people say Obama is wrong like I do. Are the people crazy? Because the polls are saying I am right but I say it does not matter.

But you call names like a child might are you so must a child that cannot see that two sides to many things. Some times I think there are many sides more than I can counted thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.