GreaseSpot Cafe

I give true love

year2027

God first

I do not give any government power but only true love!

12-01-2009

O how I live love with my heart not has the fools do always asking for money or me to contribution to their cause. But cause is self-riches I may stand with he Tea Party Express but you will not get rich.

To even ask for money is not better than being Democratic or Republicans or even Interdependent when money comes money I give nothing. Money is the problem our Country Deserves Better Committee one that do not want to get rich on others.

Today a Committee does need money to run it can be done on the internet with leaving the house and my internet cost me about $50.00 a month. I pay that out of own pocket so I need no money that only cheating others out what they have.

I can have U-tubes that tell the world about and other web base things that tell others what I do but you might agree with me. Can I make it any worse No and I am not the only who is not about running a Committee that ask you nothing?

Maybe my ideals are not what you want maybe others will be better and others might have the ideals as myself. I would run the government from my home and take only $15 thousands a year can pay off our debt.

I would cut pay of all government jobs that I could set time limit for government jobs all no matter who it is. I would change the pay for X-Presidents to as low as I could and would sales the planes our country misuses every day.

Because I can get a ride anywhere with our Air Force and most can come to me and we can eat at American bases a lot cheater with our men. There would no brides anymore any our house would be clean up.

It is a shame the Tea Party Express ask for money but anybody who gives is bigger fool then we are trying to change. This makes me sick is everybody after money will not last gold will lose its value in time.

I only thing you can count on is land, food, water and air all others will lose their value in time. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.