GreaseSpot Cafe

Us

year2027

God with Christ and us

Us!

01-12-2010

I am crying because did wrong but you did wrong too but in our defense we only flesh human kind we are. We are not God or Christ kind we are only humans of many cults the church the biggest cult but not only one.

Our error is big we confess we are christens when is so far from us we try to control others who not agree with us. We confess to be Atheism cult because we do not believe in God but we are better than christens that claim God is real we are we fools?

Then the Homosexuality cult, who want to be let alone but they a control they push their belief and we push back will it ever end. We call some girls and guys because they dance on a stage, but who are we to judged them but are they to judge us.

The poor are a sect that judges the rich and rich judge the poor when will end what have we to judge anybody. Some think because they have a piece of paper that reads they have a degree or they not a degree what makes any group wise?

Why are we such fools will we ever learn it not about anything but loving but whether we our brother who has a weakness somewhat he believes in a God he can prove or if he does not. It does not matter which group they are part of the Atheism, Christian, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Homosexuality, straight, rich, poor, knowable, or non-knowable.

Love is the only thing that matters all others things are a wasted of my time and yes I believe in a God of love but I also believe a Atheism, Christian, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Homosexuality, straight, rich, poor, knowable, or non-knowable of love. Love is the thing that makes everything of value thanks with love and a holy kiss Roy.