GreaseSpot Cafe

Sheep in wolf clothing

year2027

God first

I am unknown religion of my own?

02-07-2010

I was in a cult of The Way Ministry a lie that many others have saw thought the truth of things that we all want to tell you about it. The Way Ministry claims their truth was better than all the others.

But how can that be true everybody only telling the truth to a different lever whether one is greater than any other truth. Yes they want money but I am talking about the truth they taught not the greed they had.

Because all seem to have greed’s but all have some truth whether they are on stage one or a higher stage of growth because we all grow up. What stage are you on? Because I am still a child and not off the bottle of truth yet I still growing.

The Way Ministry greed was no worse than all the others and their sex greed was not no worse than the others with sex greed. The Way Ministry had greed of money and sex greed the things like so many others.

While the Way Ministry had more than greed’s than any other church that I heard of not the Way Ministry or any others group that have greed of some kind. But the greed is thinking they have the only truth out there.

They are all puff up no matter what name they call themselves they are wolves in sheep clothing. But I love them all with love and a holy kiss Roy.

I like how this one focuses on the particular manner of puffed up yet sadly deluded TWI style of being the only "WAY" Roy.

But I'm fairly certain that even this is another fairly common to humankind malady that is readily found elsewhere too.