GreaseSpot Cafe

Time and time again

year2027

God first

Time and time again!

02-12-2010

This is a word of prophesy that I have I wrote down so you can read it with all its wonders that cannot be seem but I trying to paint a picture that can be witness. A picture that spins in time with no future and no passed where it’s not even moving in any direction.

This prophesy has no beginning or end because God has opened the heaven and told what to write because the serpent has taught us about sins. But how could we understand what sin if we did not know what sin is not?

We understand love by hate and we understand hate by love because if the world was turn upside down love would be hate and hate would be love. But love has been given good name one of God’s treads while hate has been given one of serpent treads.

The image of God is love and all others good things but is the image of serpent is hate and all evil words. But the serpent was a teaching block because we wanted to understand good and evil it is all in the mind of man.

God is understood by the evil we long not to do, or the hate we do not do but love is love that we long to do. But the one cannot be understood without other and love has no power without hate and hate has no power with love.

Other wise the serpent is necessarily evil like God is a necessarily good that mankind needs to understand the different good from right or sin from godly thongs. The words do not matter because depends on the meaning we give them.

The serpent is no more evil than the word we give it otherwise the serpent has power only if we give it to him. God has no more power than we give him and no less power than we give by our use of words.

The power of God depends on us or the weakness of God depends on us while my God is all-powerful but you might not have a God like I do. The meaning of words depends on your heart and other you can decide. With love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027