GreaseSpot Cafe

The meaning of the word!

year2027

God first/last

The meaning of the word!

02-27-2010

As time goes on bye God’s is share to everybody in different tongues of man from side of the world to the other. Just because it is not in the one you read it does not mean God did not have hand bye directing the pages of his word.

Look for the love of God because God might go my any name just like the serpent might use any name. God is here to teach us right from wrong or good from bad or love from hate. Prove all things by the love they teach us by divided hate from love.

I wrote some things that seem more like hate but I was pointing that we learn by example because we think something is love but is not. And what we think is hate is really loved because the line is a hard thing to see.

The line between the two is not always as clear as black and white it is true color of many shades every color. The reds are redder and the grays are grayer than color chart know to men because it is true color.

God draws a picture of love and any tongue know to men like the serpent draws the picture of hate in any tongue know to men. Love is love and hate is hate like our God is love and the serpent is hate so we can learn. Thanks you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.