GreaseSpot Cafe

From space to time!

year2027

God first

From space to time!

04-15-2010

O how I lone for truth where is it where is space between time and matter that God/Serpent creative. Where is heaven and is hell where does heaven begin and hell ends? As I think on this I read about of wisdom that saw our stars as animals and our planets without as having life.

If the star is an animal and darkness is a field and our moon is animal too the planets are plants that grow for the animals to eat. But I see one green and blue planet that is mankind so there are many fields as there are many green and blue plants.

This world is just beginning of life there are Gods as our sun and there are many Serpents as our field. While God is one he also many and while is good he also is evil. The Field and the Sun teach us about the Serpent and God so we can the different from good and bad.

There are many earths like there are many men that walk this world and there are many kinds of life the stars of heaven. The darkness is as deep as the space that holds it all. But it time to end before I have talk about time itself with love and a holy kiss Roy.