GreaseSpot Cafe

Stages or Dimensions of the human mind!

God, God-Serpent

Stages or Dimensions of the human mind!

4-20-2010

I love is God that why I see bigger because the evil has a lesson God wants to know Eve was temped because was weak but overcome by being temped. One might this sounds odd coming a Christian but is Christianity but a believe in a God but is a God but a stage of belief or a dimension of belief.

The human grows in stages of reality or dimension of reality the baby is stage or dimension and become a child not needing care once needed. Whether you stages or dimension there both because to perfect meaning to this word so I give two?

I could say more but we will use these two because uses the Serpent to teach about evil so spit himself in two parts. Because Eve never ate of the tree but wanted to understand good from evil so divided his self so Eve could see evil from good.

So this child Eve could up from a child always give this that to a higher of young child what is to do and it is to do evil. So God became the good rewarding Eve and bad getting her just reward.

Because words can only go so far God gave love and hate and because wants to understand the different. Love is for God or God is love and hate is the Serpent or hate is the Serpent.

When we growth up we no longer the world what I want we see world our family and would my family want. Later we see it at what for our state but never forgetting our family. In my family I see my dad and my sisters up with family right behind then and then my friend in distance picture.

But everyone has a different view of their family and different picture of what they see. I am tired now so I leave for now with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027