GreaseSpot Cafe

The Oil Spill and Wormwood!

God first

The Oil Spill and Wormwood!

05-12-2010

Is this the last days or should look worse things to happen?

Revelation 8: 5And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. 6And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. 8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. 10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. 12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. 13And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Read this and give some thought because all sea creatures die because of the oil spill and will it start to kill plant life. One can see on the news about this spill everyday and read about it but was told to us long ago. What will be next fighting what little food we have and what little flesh water we have?

I can see it taken a few years for it to cause anything that we have to worry about but about in ten years but effect is coming. Science tells us that and it might take hundred of years for natural to heal this.

Can we live it through it or we die out like so many others have in the pasted or will Jesus Christ give us a new earth? Questions and more questions I ask you to think about right now and I know not all believe in God but we all believe in natural?

I love you my friends and only want a good future for you and your family whether you think someone was playing and written from their heart or God was directing their pen. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.