GreaseSpot Cafe

Understanding God Word means understanding words

God first

Understanding God Word means understanding words!

05-27-2010

Here, here, here, here, and there we go trying to understand God’s Holy Word but do we really understand words yet. One understands a word by its meaning but until one has the truth about one needs to witness the pain or joy it brings.

Love cannot truly be understood love until you hated some one or one understands hate by the hate gave then they see as wrong. The people that were laugh at understand what it is to laugh at, so people that have been hated understand hate?

We been laugh at some time in our life maybe not a lever others have but at some lever if we can write. Is written a sign that I been through it all but just takes reading to read these words because hate and love has not set amount of time to understand.

We miss a lot life lessons we walk around like we are high when we are not because we do want to see something that as plain as nose our face. To study something we must think about so we know every reason for not believing it.

Do we truly know every reason to become Atheist or Christian? I called myself an Atheist/Christian because I can be both so some tell me. One side of me views the Atheist being right but the other side of me views the Christians right.

I in the middle looking out as I view myself as weak who is strong by my understanding of the two sides. My human side that will not live forever and spiritual side that will live forever!

I see it as part of me and not part of me like love/hate the two sides of an emotion that we all have. As I think on this I will end this now with thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.