GreaseSpot Cafe

Having a Narrow Mind Set or having a Open Mind Set

year2027

God first

Having a Narrow Mind Set or having a Open Mind Set

You choice which one you have?

06-11-2010

You choice whether you have open mind or a closed to only one thing because either believe in reading something to see or you know it all? I call myself an Atheist/Christian because it takes to long name to all Religion kinds and it too long name all groups that do not have any belief system.

I need Christ to help my unbelief because am weak which part of me making me complete fleshly human. Does Christ help the Atheist I do not know but he battles his belief like I battle my unbelief.

Should I look under every rock yes because want learn what under the rock and on the rock and what the rock made of along what not the rock? Do I study science yes science is part of along with Philosopher and Numberless and Numbers and many others?

What it to look under a Rock it is a way to understand why the rock was created and why it was not? I ask question because I looking an answer no I looking for a quest to take where explorer every possible path?

To what under the Rock is nothing more than a desire what is and what is not and what might have been? I ask a lot questions in this post but that I do I travel somewhere and nowhere? Thank you, with love and an holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027