GreaseSpot Cafe

Yahweh's desire for the body to now, be free from that spirit stuff.

Teachme, I believe you are correct. Here are my thoughts on it - just thoughts - true or not? Who knows, I'll find out someday.

I was reading one of the Gospels (I forget which one now) a few years ago, where Jesus told Thomas to touch and handle him. We know, Christs resurrected body did not have blood, he was now "powered" so to speak, by spirit - which I believe we all will be someday. But, who was he talking to, who did he show himself too? The Jews.

Then it "hit me" so to speak - an aha moment - it was, oh - he is showing Israel, the Jewish people, what their resurrected bodies will look like. That was a "whoa..." moment for me. Because, also remember, Peter, John and James had seen him transfigured (while in his human, non-resurrected body) and had seen God's glory and the light in Christ's body. It was a profound moment Peter never forgot and mentions quite a bit.

But, anyway, I believe the resurrected Lord, who appeared to the Apostles and let him touch and handle him, was showing them their eternal, resurrected bodies to come.

But, since Israel inherits the new earth, God has populated "Glory" with a group also. I believe those in Union with Christ, members of the "one new CREATION" (yes, it will be a totally new creation - we have no idea what it will look like - just that it will be a totally "new creation" come into being) will have a different body - something made to dwell in Glory, in the heavenlies, as Christ's "new" body, Christ's heavenly vehicle so to speak. To dwell in light, those in that body in that sphere will have a some what different body than those on the earth or the New Jerusalem. So it seems to me.

Just thoughts.

But I agree, all, everything will be animated by, engergized by - Spirit - or Power.

Ephesians says we have this power now - when we are born again. I think we do not comprehend what is really dwelling within us - but it energizes and animates our flesh somehow. How, I do not know. But, it is powerful enough to meet spiritual wickedness and defeat it via prayer.

Edited by Sunesis

Thanks Sunesis, Michail T. O'buck and I, rip that stuff up years ago, same things you just said; I think the body of Yeshua would be the same, you could be on to something though, could Yeshua have change that body to apear to different groups, in the different ages, so to speak? When Yeshua showed his glory thing to Simon and John and James on that mountain, when Yeshua told them not to tell anyone about what they saw, you are on to something, Yeshua would have appeared in different ways, to different groups, in these ages? But then again, those two dudes on that road with Yeshua, Yeshua changed his appearance two times there, they thought they saw someone, and then they saw someone else, but one can question those two dudes thoughts? And then when Yeshua appeared to the 11 behind closed doors, those two dudes were their at event? I wonder if Yeshua was just kicking back one lazy day in heaven, Yeshua would not have to control that body he has, would that be his glory, Yeshua's kicking back way of looking at it?

Edited by teachmevp

Sunesis, Michail T. and I came to the conclusion one day, their is just too many spirit teaching about all the spirit in heaven, but we saw the only big deal about what that spirit is, it was a body? So we started to rip into what was in these different spirit body dudes. Like the 24 Elders, their bodys are not spirit, and the life they have, is that life Yahweh has, but to answer the question of, what are they doing with that life, you think I am nuts, to tell that story, that is nuts; I kinda saw through the years, no matter how many spirit teaching that have creeped into these texts, it seemed that they missed a word or two here and a figure of speech there?

Edited by teachmevp

Teachme, I believe every creature of God has, and will have, a body. There are bodies terrestial and bodies celestial, many differnt types of bodies - the heavens are teeming with angels, archangels, elders, Cherubum and others I'm sure. They are all blessed with what they are and made that way to fulfill a function God has given them.

That's why I think even the earthly eternal bodies of Israel will be different than the eternal bodies of the "remnant" of Jews who go in and out of the "heavenly Jerusalem" and maybe those making up the body of the Bride will be a bit different. But, does it really matter? But all as pleases God. Earthly, heavenly, does it matter? We will be blessed :)

Thanks Sunesis, that is great stuff, keep your eye on me please, you are a great teacher for me. In that RNA and DNA thread, geisha779 showed us that none of this matters, but we all learned that no one will ever be fooled by buying a book on that matter any more, no, it does not matter; but Martindale was told to teach this stuff; let's figure out what we have been missing out on, all these years. In that DNA and RNA thread, I show why that light, that these different beings have, is important; that mountain with the stones of fire, what I showed, is what Satan did, to betray Yahweh, to know the story, is to know more stuff Martindale robbed the body of all these years. Sure will know one day, but over 30 years ago, this stuff was told to Martindale, to teach this stuff, but we got robbed. What happen on that first earth is key to this? A angel is not a angel for nothing, they played a major role in what was going on in the first earth, 1/3 of those angels leaving, missed everything up dude, what is up there, is up there for a reason, that first earth story is the key, to know what is up there. Help me reason this stuff out, the gathering together is coming soon, let's learn. How does a being with uncontrollable light, have a relationship with the flesh and bone men and women on the first earth, but Satan missed it up big time, to know what he missed up, is to know what heaven looks like, it is all in the bible, you have been reading for years. Who cares about the little things, we can just walk right through heaven, and reason what matters out? The story of the bible really starts at that mountain in the middle of the north, the mount. of congregation, Yahweh did not created that? This story is in the bible, let's learn.

Edited by teachmevp