GreaseSpot Cafe

sounds waves of sight

God first

thanks everybody

I heard this before in my own written

Here is an account by a Yakut-Tungus shaman, Tiuspiut ('fallen-from-the-sky'), of how he became a shaman: [2]

'When I was twenty years old, I became very ill and began "to see with my eyes, to hear with my ears" that which others did not see or hear; nine years I struggled with myself, and I did not tell any one what was happening to me, as I was afraid that people would not believe me and would make fun of me. At last I became so seriously ill that I was on the verge of death; but when I started to shamanize I grew better; and even now when I do not shamanize for a long time I am liable to be ill.'

Sieroszewski tells us that Tiuspiut was sixty years of age; he hid his shamanistic gift nine years, and had been shamanizing thirty-one years when Sieroszewski met him. He was a man of medium size, thin, but muscular, with signs of former beauty. In spite of his age he could shamanize and dance the whole night. He was an experienced man, and travelled a great deal both in the south and in the north. During the shamanistic ceremonies his eyes had a strange expression of madness, and a pertinacious stare, which provoked to anger and excitement those on whom his look rested.

i guess nothing new under our Sun

Everybody has placed in the year2027 self!

6-27-2010

Here I am man made of flesh which a believe I can be more than myself from a power that created in me as a equate part. I am in God, that is to say more than myself and less myself and nothing of myself. I am of me the, us against myself, which are many moral bodies of myself the inner heart. I am the evil being that is the self I don’t want to claim but I would be liar I run from then but I ever out the Serpent of myself.

I yell free me from this feeling that I don’t want but be in myself living as a one and many and none but because of God kind I go on. My inner self has know as the inner self, holy ghost, holy spirit, and holy breath but I give a new name holy kind. Who am I nobody that has any rights that claims he knows nothing of myself?

What is it that I want to believe I say boldly I want you to believe in something that I cannot prove but I want you believe in something you never prove and I want you prove there nothing of our kind? You must be swimming in your head because this take a time to understand but all good things take work. Your body is the only body you will have your spirit is only a seed growing in your self to break out the day of birth which is Day of Your Death, which the day you came out the seed.

My heart has been wanting to write because it will one of three things you either hate my work that I wrote to share with you or you may can think my mind is lost and feel sorry for me but can assured you that is the case here or you praise God for using me. I am getting tired now I must go on because the truth is open door to Christ. But I have a lot more to write on paper that is made of air but that little prove there must a God.

The mind is a mystery that only God has all the keys to any one mind while you think some things because has you deal with at a young age other minds have deal with things like this. We breathe because that is way Adam cause us to live in sin there no sin until broke God great love and we went against God’s Will and ate of the fruit any way. Not that was dumb but we where wiser than all mankind but we want know why.

The questing of why could be ask for years but I thankful that found a way where there seem like there was none. I going to end here but shall begin right here after I took a nap with love and a holy kiss Roy. I am back now, but does love smell, in the after hours of day half gone.

I smell the emotion of love on every page I write, with love and smell the vibrations of odor scent of love. The smell come alive as write every word with every verb vibration hearing with my eyes. As I witness this thing of glory above glory, greater than anything I witness in my life before.

What more can God do, my hears do see my mouth can hear, my nose does see, I feel things through my eyes. Is any thing impossible with my God? Christ I can do all things because I am with God the one will free from moral flesh.

This shall be the shortest paper I ever wrote and longest paper and of nothing but air because that all it is. Do you smell the love in paper of air it smells like words of truth with scent of human flesh burning in the fire of truth? I wish you could enjoy as I am enjoying the scent with my eyes.

God said go on so I will write more as I long to understand more of life mysteries that cannot seem with my eyes but with my ears. The ears that do not hear because they see the human eyes could never see. I thank God for my ears that and eyes that see but my ears that hear my nose hears every word as my hands write down.

To understand without hearing one word but smelling every word as the vibration get louder and louder as odors gets flavor in taste of every word. There is vibration in sight and there are vibration in sounds why there be vibration what we taste?

Who has sound mind or does a sound mind, sound like is it a peaceful sound of joy? Have you ever heard a mind think what it sound likes? Can one hear the sound of thought? What does thought sound like, is it verb or it strong emotion of the heart or it a whistling sound or is low sound that hard to hear.

I saw, I hear, I smell, I tasted, I feel, and thought with my heart the things that never be seen with natural eyes of man. Every word come from God, the creator of all things as witness by God for Christ love for us. My understanding was vain and void and nothing but show me the way where door way is hiding in plain view of man.

I walk to and fro but without I am lost never to find my way into the door that Christ has show me but me only all ask with believing. As I tasted my thought the word of truth a sound does not end the music of love. Why was I leading to the path of safely, as bells plays as if dinner bells plays just for me.

I cannot lead you to the door, Jesus Christ can only tell you the path to travel and one does have to wait for their death. The door is never closed but it Christ to show you the way where you do get lost. It takes Christ to teach you how to change from moral to more than moral and you do have to wait.

In a twinkling of ear I changed, in a twinkling of a thought, in a twinkling of eye, in a twinkling of smell I changed must go on. I cover my head so I can hear the things I cannot see and smell with my eyes. How long will it be today a man day or God’s Day? I shall prophecy as long as I can.

I tired I will rest for a short time with love and a holy kiss Roy. Here I am again with a tread that I hope goes pass time and space it self. What is time, but a moment of movement of our Sun measurements, between the fixed things like Sun and earth that can be measurer to tell the time?

Time itself has no meaning but put with other you can tell by the changing or motion of one thing over another thing. While we use our Sun over our earth others might something other. This just the way we measure time, did you wonder if Adam measure in the same way.

It is said Adam live, so many years but what he time a different chart. You see what I getting at, because chock might not be what Adam used. I know it what Enoch used because tells how he measure with Sun as the center. I will end for now until write more, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

hear with my eyes the sound waves of sight

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027