GreaseSpot Cafe

Prejudices that we all have!

God/Serpent/me

Prejudices that we all have!

07-21-2010

Can we get honest or must we lie to each other because some will call us a racial when we have prejudices feeling. Our prejudices feelings are learn over time but we train our mouth to not show on our outward self. If we were taught that everybody is same color on the outside we would have no prejudices of skin color.

But we would find another reason to prejudices them either by gender, sexual habits, belief, unbelief, or anything I did not come with. While we need first get honest about it because we have more than we want but as grow up we learn to control them. I sorry that I have be truthful we have them.

Some people do not control their prejudices they wear their prejudices on outside and their fruit is hate. But we live love, which for us want to control our inner self. Whether we wear prejudices heart of inner love or if we wear prejudices heart of outer hate.

Just like I begin this note with God and Serpent and me God always wins over the serpent but I must it a battle over what is from God against what is from the serpent. That was the first prejudices mankind tries to fight against. In eating from the fruit of good and evil he learn the different.

His prejudices grew from this one but Jesus Christ made a way undo what has been done, by eating of the fruit. Prejudices are fleshly part of us but in Christ we die to the flesh to live in the spiritual. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027