GreaseSpot Cafe

Satan's Disruption of Eden

Leave it up to Satan to come up with a plan here in Genesis 3:1, a cleaver way of disrupting Yahweh’s rest, by disrupting what is going on in Eden? It seems Satan has had a plan, before this plan, and disrupted something different, then what was going on here in this Eden?

Ezekiel 28:12b-16;

Thus said Yahweh, “You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and flawless in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of Yahweh; every precious stone was your adornment: carnelian, chrysolite, and amethyst; beryl, lapis lazuli, and jasper; sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and gold beautifully wrought for you, mined for you, prepared the day you were created. I created you as a cherub with outstretched shielding wings, and you resided on Yahweh’s holy mountain; you walked among stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways, from the day you were created until wrongdoing was found in you. By your far-flung commerce. You were filled with lawlessness and you sinned. So I have struck you down from the mountain of Yahweh, and I have destroyed you, O shielding cherub, from among the stones of fire.

Here we can see that their was another Eden, before the story of this Eden, but in that first garden of Eden, their were stones of fire? In that first garden of Eden, Satan used to be the one who carried Yahweh around the garden of Eden, that is what a cherub does? Who knows what all Satan, known by the name of Lucifer back then did, but whatever Lucifer did in the garden of Eden, the earth was in the first heaven? Whatever that first heaven was, who knows, but we sure see the second heaven, that this earth is in now? Genesis 1:1-2:25 tells the story of what Yahweh did, after whatever happen to the first Eden on the earth, while it was in the first heaven? Satan just cannot let it go, Satan just has to disrupt this Eden too; how sad, the first garden in Eden must have been way cool to see, just as the second garden in Eden would have been way cool to see too?

Genesis 3:1a;

Now the serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild beasts that Yahweh had made.

It is interesting, that whatever this serpent was, it was the shrewdest of all the wild beasts; Adam gave it a name, he has seen this serpent before? I’m sure Adam’s wife has seen this serpent before too, and yet, Satan chose to enter into that serpent? Clearly Satan entered into this serpent, and did not become some kind of serpent? I wonder if Satan had entered into this serpent before Genesis 3:1b, because Adam’s wife was not surprised that this serpent was talking; maybe Satan was making this serpent act like a patriot, or something like that? I’m sure what Satan was about to ask Adam’s wife to do, before he asked, a lot of time must have passed by, just seems they were used to this serpent talking, repeating stuff? Maybe Adam’s wife was amazed that the serpent could talk, and keep talking to it?

Genesis 3:1b-5;

He said to the woman, “Did Yahweh really say, you shall not eat of any tree of the garden?” The woman replied to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the other trees of the garden. It is only about fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden that Yahweh said: You shall not eat of it or touch it, lest you die?” And the serpent said to the woman, “You are not going to die, but Yahweh knows that as soon as you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like divine beings who know good and bad.”

Satan somehow undermining the credibility of Yahweh's commandement in the woman's mind; maybe she became jealous about this source of wisdom?

Edited by teachmevp