GreaseSpot Cafe

Let's Remember

doojable

Since we soon we will all be finding other ways to meet each other.

Since the year is coming to a close.

Since this is a time for family and remembrance.

Let's remember all those who have graces the forums of GSC and have made it place that is like no other. All those fine people who have left these mortal bounds. We read their posts, laughed at their jokes, grimaced at their faux pas, and loved them for who they were. They helped make our time here memorable.

May they never really be gone from our love and our memories.

I'll start with the names I remember:

RumRunner

LG

I think it might be appropriate to write anecdotes or kind sayings for those we knew.

I'll wait to write mine since it's so fresh - not only for me but also in recent GSC history.

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking someone should post Dovey's name there in Let's Remember and since I can't and no one else has so far perhaps you could if you want to. I think this post she did a few months before she died sums her life up she always wanted to be of help to bless your life. As you know the GS was a lifeline for Sandy when she was too sick to get from bed she could reach her friends via her computer even as Tec challenged as she was at times. I know mostly this group of new posters won't know her but the old timers that still read and I see many are posting now in the final days should know what they meant to her. I think most of her posts got cleared out in one of the updates but I had saved this one. It's not a story but I think it speaks of her better than one.

So here it is if you want to post it, if not it's OK Sorry I have to rely on you to be my voice again but that is the way it is I guess

Love Black Dove

------

Do you make resolutions and keep them? forget them after, or never make them.

I myself don't make any except one, to live another year and hope along the way I can help or bless someone and try not to hurt anyone in either words or deeds. Sometimes I blow the help or blessing someone and if I do it's usually by accident or my rather dry sense of humor that only my brother understands. So if I forget please forgive me. All in here at G.S. Cafe are my best and mostly only friends. So thanks everyone, thanks Paw for providing this place. I love you all very much. MMMuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh

Youse guys are the greatest thing since sliced bread.......

Love to all, Dovey

"When the tough get going the Doves fly ahead"

Lord love a Dove

• Upvote 1