GreaseSpot Cafe

Coming out of the box!

year2027

God first

Coming out of the box!

01-16-2011

I was young when became walking toward love and away the normal but I saw it as un-normal but I was toward my God. But by now I have change I join a church The Christian church of Elizabethtown Kentucky and then Glendale Kentucky while the gain love but no truth. The church taught everything about God I was faster on love but no understanding otherwise I did not know how receive anything.

When was older I join a cult the Way Ministry of New Knoxville Ohio while they did teach me how from God but there was no true love. After about fifteen years or so I was told to leave because I was teaching tithing was wrong. I had the done an unforgivable in their eyes I was hurt and hurt to the bone.

I spend many years doing nothing I would join this and other one but no one wanted me with the beliefs I had now. And then I found a home on Internet Boards I found Way Dale first and then Grease Spot Café where I myself a home. But when grew a lot battles I had with one guy on that board he was chicken farmer because was talking that kill some his chickens.

I love this guy more than I ever know and I have never told him that because more about in my battles with than other person. Not that I did not learn from everyone on the board he had higher learning with better spelling and grammar. He was send to me even that I did know it then.

He was saying making me question everything, but one thing he did all the time “the bible is only a book” it took me years I finale believe he was right. Today I know God is not bible but it is the words you sow in your heart. Thank you letting run off the deep end but had take on a trip with love and a holy kiss Roy.