GreaseSpot Cafe

Revelations and the law and a personal life’s!

year2027

God first

Revelations and the law and a personal life’s!

02-01-2011

Greeting friend with love I am sitting here in my body about to share as spirit shares with me. Revelation is talking the pain we go through to teach our hearts that temptations bring us patience, which brings us joy that we have over come that day. I bet you asked or some ask some asked why because one Revelations and law and our life the same message to you the readers.

The law is one first thing that we sow in our heart we live it become the right over the wrong way or good over what we see as evil. Even people who claim there no God have sow right and wrong their heart so is law what is in your heart. But why have Revelations it is just a book in fleshly form because when you see Revelation s in the spiritual form you see your personal in the pages of love.

Otherwise Revelations becomes your life and are living it has it unfolds in your heart otherwise God’s truths become your truths. Revelations takes a believer with doubts to believer without doubts if you live through the wrath all doubts are removed but you can be in peace during your death are free up to die in peace. This is God blessing on we who escape the wrath to come.

You must see yourself in every page that has it is written in your heart because whom it you did it and what in your heart what you sow in it. Apostle Paul said he has learn from all man otherwise he read books, heard people views, otherwise he listen to everybody but took the good for what he wanted sow his heart. Otherwise even a fool can say something smart some time but I will end for now with love and a holy kiss Roy.