GreaseSpot Cafe

as the night falls

God first

As the night falls!

02-07-2011

Here I try to awake from this dream where I hear the children crying because they did not play right. Because that is what, we all see as God’s loving hand is full of children under God’s loving hand to guide into love more perfectly way. We are all guilty of not playing right some of the time we all are weak.

One person thinks they can change other person’s belief but I tell you these things are impossible to do but the most we can do is make then question their beliefs. But what a person has sowed his heart no moral person has power over it. Wrong or right they have the right to believe as they see it.

I wrote this so one person on the board I visit some one is pointing at me as not understanding what love is. This may not the board you see me but it happen everywhere with someone because people views are always the same. When you came to realize people do not learn at the speed otherwise what is truth one might not be to some.

So this is not a big thing to me and it not should a big thing to you because we are all children trying to understand what happen to us. Some might not even believe in a God but we all know love and hate and that all that matters. We know it good to feel love and its bad to feel hate which is all that matters.

So you must ask yourself a question is what you share love or hate just putting it to most basic question? And please do say the bible says this because even a baby knows love next to hate. I getting a little tired now so I will end now with love and a holy kiss Roy.