GreaseSpot Cafe

The Tree Of Life

Got this blog linked up to 45 forums, don't have a clue what I'm doing; but I have not had the kind of train you corp folks have had. I will teach this life Yahweh has within himself, that same life, that tree of life produced, the same life Yeshua got when Yahweh raised Yeshua from among the dead; you so called rev. who threw salt at Yahweh's face, just keep teaching that spirit junk! Spirit folks, the Day of Yahweh awaits you?

Getin ready to harmonize those gospels, people who threw salt covenants at Yahweh's face, nose in the air like the Way, join the Way in the Day of Yahweh; get ready spirit believer's!

Judas Maccabeus reigned as not an official king at that point, but he reigned over Judea of this time, and there was still battles that raged between him and his family, and his army, on the one side; and Antiochus IV, and then other descendants, on the other. After Judas Maccabeus died, his brother-one of his brothers became the leader, and then another brother became the leader, gradually these different people of this family came to set up their own dynasty of rulers themselves. Their family was known as the Hasmonean Dynasty. The Hasmonean Dynasty was in power from the year 165 to the year 60 BC. In 141 the Israelites gained complete victory and for the first time since 586 Israel again became an independent nation. Israel kept her freedom only eighty years. In 63 BC, civil war in Israel gave occasion to Rome to establish her authority there. For the next sixty years Israel was semi-independent, Israel’s rulers being appointed by Rome. In 37 BC, Herod the Great became king with Rome’s approval. And it occurred in the days of Herod, king of Judah, a priest, whose name was Zachariah, of the ministration of the House of Abijah; and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth; and they were both upright before Yahweh, and walked in all his commandments, and in the righteousness of Yahweh, without reproach; but they had no child, because Elisabeth was barren.

And it occurred, that as Zachariah performed the priestly functions in the order of his ministration before Yahweh, according to the usage of the priesthood, it fell to him to offer the incense; and he went into the Holy Place, and the whole multitude of the people were praying without, at the time of incense; and the angel of Yahweh appeared to Zachariah, standing on the right side of the altar of incense; and when Zachariah saw the angel, he was dumbfounded, and fear fell upon him; and the angel said to him, “

• 2 weeks later...

I got this tree of life blog linked into 123 forums, no need to get up and started teaching people about that life, I will do it, don't know what I'm doing, but I will teach that life somehow someway. The Way and the followers of it, what a waste, trying to sell that spirit junk, good luck in the Day of Yahweh!