GreaseSpot Cafe

The mystery of movement can you hear it?

year2027

God first

The mystery of movement can you hear it?

03-17-2011

Does my mind make a sound when it thinks on any given subject I put in my mind to find the answer for me? How do I begin with a simple but trying to hear my mind work and does make smells or even others things five senses I can enjoy? This question I have always made me think as I travel thought of the mind.

If open my hand can I hear anything from the movement of it yes put at a so low sound I have to stop and listen to hear unless I am old and joins make sounds. If one million persons close their hands together can you can hear it but each makes sounds one cannot hear. Our body makes a lot of sounds our fat, skin, others parts of ourselves cushions the sound.

Even vibrations we hear as normal movement but can a sound be heard, smell and seem while I do know if one can feel the vibrations of a movement it is there. The human body makes a lot of sounds that we do not know it has sound of breathing we cannot hear but when it’s deep and loud we can hear. Even the plant life gives us life has sounds of breathing you but do stop in your life to hear it.

Have you ever stopped to hear your skin breathing I have but I can feel it because my knowledge of the sound is not in tune with the sounds of its. I sat in the dark hours trying to hear my mind work or the movement of my body, which is how one learns the sounds of body.

Even in death the body has sounds and smells and sight wait a minute did I say sight yes I did our body reflects light we just cannot see it because are dead put it does mean it is not happening. The body decays it makes sounds, smells, reflections and I sure other things too. So does it make a sound to think oxygen has to travel to the brain where must sounds, smells, and other things.

Just one can hear you think that does it, which does cause vibrations, visual perception, scent, and sensation of touch, emotions, and thought. The sixth senses that we all enjoy thought while one might not believe it but program in our DNA believe or not. Just like how we came to be is in our DNA I am not saying that proves God but something made us once and for all time.

Now some might say that my mother and dad made me that what I am saying life before it begin to evolve into what we know as life today. Mankind beginning or start or creations how we got here to grow into us. Thank you with love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.