GreaseSpot Cafe

the mind of Christ by Peter understanding

God first

The mind of Christ by Peter understanding!

04-10-2011

As I long to understand the book of 1st and 2nd Peter I perceive in my mind a wedding that I am bride who is giving unto Christ my master. How can that be I am male but Christ is in the form of God himself and I am only lower creature because I have sinned. Yes we are the lower kind and that part of what Peter is pointed out to us.

We are fleshly image that God adopted into God’s household of love we could never be good enough but God loves anyway. We are the virgins that were given unto Christ the seventy virgins that of ourselves we could not be implanted but with Christ nothing is impossible.

The child we had was the truth for it came out of us into this world of flirty lust for all to hear and do as they see best. Some mock it but others see the truth in the heart of each person that plays like music play in perfect tone.

O how good I look with pure white dress on God has ask me to join his family like a good father does I have been wed in the marriage votes of truth. My image is one with Christ and nothing ever divides us from our master Christ. Thank you with the love of God and holy kiss I join Christ our Lord and also from Roy.

http://year2027bibletimeline.wetpaint.com/page/1+and+2+Peter