GreaseSpot Cafe

james a book that tells us

God first

James a books that tells us!

04-18-2011

As I walk though the book of James I perceive a preacher on a stage with the light on him as the person is very special but preacher face is uncovered and I find out the preacher is not a person of God. If that person were of God’s word would under the spot light and how can you have words under a spot light but the thought of the heart would be magnify above God himself.

That what I want to share with you about James the ideals I learn from reading the book called James. While that what we want to shows others because not a book that we worship or a man under a spot light but ideals as thoughts living in our heart. That is the word living in our hearts that makes it real to us.

What a fool I was to wanted to hear and see a show with clown call a preacher acting as a main event on a stage when I should of saw the truth for what it was. Like the ideal about the mouth in James a thought that was living long before I saw it has the word of God living in my life.

Christ became the living truth in thought like I can in thought when I put on the truth in my heart me and Christ and God become one in truth. God has many sons and only one truth as we join together as one truth otherwise when many become one. As this book becomes alive in lives in each one of ourselves it become one truth the ideal of truth because living as one truth in us.

Our thought changing into Christ thought, which is God thought the ideal of love in us living as God’s love? That is why we teach thought, ideals, and visions because in thought we can make God’s word real to the heart. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

http://year2027bibletimeline.wetpaint.com/page/James