GreaseSpot Cafe

5th Corps guy

OperaBuff

At summer school in 1975, I became friends with a Corps guy who was in residence that summer which would make him 5th Corps, I'm almost positive. I've been trying for years to remember his name, but no luck. Nicest guy ever. Soft spoken, friendly, helpful, everyone liked him. He was into making silver jewelry and loved to talk about his silver jewelry with people. I'm not sure if he stuck with it or not, or if he's still in or got out. I'm blanking on his name, but I'll recognize it if I hear it. That's not much to go on, but it's all I've got. Thanks.

At summer school in 1975, I became friends with a Corps guy who was in residence that summer which would make him 5th Corps, I'm almost positive. I've been trying for years to remember his name, but no luck. Nicest guy ever. Soft spoken, friendly, helpful, everyone liked him. He was into making silver jewelry and loved to talk about his silver jewelry with people. I'm not sure if he stuck with it or not, or if he's still in or got out. I'm blanking on his name, but I'll recognize it if I hear it. That's not much to go on, but it's all I've got. Thanks.

Stephen Bolin 7th

Stephen Bolin 7th

That name doesn't ring a bell. Thanks very much for trying though. This guy was 5th corps, at least that's my memory. I guess it's possible he was 4th corps, and was assigned to HQ for his interim year. It's been so long ago, but I've often wondered what he's up to these days. Thanks again.