GreaseSpot Cafe

The beginning of self as I see it!

God last which God first

The beginning of self as I see it!

06-14-2011

As I see things of truth man is the fool and God is the wise master of our understanding the wisdom we all reach for to be God like and not the fool we were made into. Yes we were created with God’s likeness but we kill God’s likeness when we reach for our own so we changed into the likeness of flesh.

But Christ came into us when Christ planted his seed in us the likeness of God that we were about to grow into when we die in the flesh. The seed took time to bloomed into a life outside life itself the day of its birth because the seed was just conceived by the blood of Christ.

As I think back on my life I see the reason I got into a cult it was so I could grow out of it, which was the reason I was to experience life as a foolish person. Everything we do is experience life as we walk in this world the bad is part of life as the good is part of life. We must live in the right until it is past while moving forward until in the future tense.

As you look into the here in now I see the pass errors that I made and future errors I will make in my life. Everything is a big circle I was conceived, born, and die it happens over and over as I travel trough the path of life. We are conceived in the past as we will conceived in the future as we are born in the past as we will be born in future as we all die someday as we live forever ever someday.

The past is just lessons we have learn yet and future is just lessons we learn someday and here and now are the lesson we are handing right now. Time is lesson to understand and is lessons that will be understood and lessons that in moment of now. Time is the moment that is before us, right now, and as already happen that is God’s truth.

As I think about people who use something to deal with their bad habits like alcohol, sex, drugs, food, and the list is endless. From one thing to another to forget the sin that they believe is wrong in their eyes. Is eating any worse than sex or drinking all sins are a sin and all are wrong no matter how your trying to block out in your life but their understanding of the pain one deals with.

The man that does wrong today might the one that does right in future but do you rate all the ones that have a reason for their sin whether its now, or in the past or in future. That why God see no future, no passed, and no present but just the moment of nothing. Time does not matter to God but it matters to mankind only.

As I look deeper into myself I see me the man that has made mistake after mistake an endless pattern of mistakes. One would think I never learn because it is a slow pattern where do it again until I learn then I learn more about what it is to do right. I am getting tired now so thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy.