GreaseSpot Cafe

timothy

God first

Timothy truth that he share with us!

06-07-10-2011

As I walk in the truth that Timothy a fleshly man share with me I will to translate for our understanding because he was a human of fleshly shortcomings like the rest of us. Timothy a man after God’s own heart of love, which Timothy wrote unto us to share that, which God share with him? But because Timothy was not changed yet it has the errors of a man but because Timothy knew Christ gave him some parts are spiritual others are fleshly.

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Paul apostle was an apostle of God by Jesus the fleshly man and Christ the spiritual creature by the law of God’s love our Savor the seed in us as our Lord Jesus Christ which was our hope in our seed. Unto Timothy who is Paul’s fleshly son in the faith that they share Grace, mercy, and peace the completely complete truth from God our father in truth with Jesus Christ our Lord in us as a seed.

3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

As Paul besought in the spirit of Timothy heart to stay at Ephesus when I Paul went into Macedonia that you and I might order some of the people that they teach no other truths then these. Neither give place to fables with endless genealogies of lies which do minister questions rather that that is of Godly love which is in believing of faith as so I do it. Now the end of the law is charity out of a pure heart and of righteous conscience and of truth of faith that is in the feelings other that one self.

6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

Truth from which some have promise to have choice in their life but been vain talkers only as they desired to be teachers of the truth but not understanding God real love. Neither what they preach is what they live as there is no truth in their heart to hold on to. But we know the truth and it has free us by Christ’s love because God laws are just when use then truthful.

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Knowing this is God’s law of the heart not made for the righteous person but for us the sinners of this fleshly body which is made of disobedient to the ungodly person of sins for the unholy person is profane for his murders ways of our fleshly father which is a man of sin. Who kills himself as a flesh slayer of self for he is a whore in the heart of his actions for other fleshly kinds that defile the truth in himself making the truth a laugh for man. For he has become men stealers of the truth for liars sake for we are perjured persons with lies and if their be any other things that are contrary to the truth of sound doctrine of Christ.

11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

According to the glorious truth of the written word of love of the blessed God, which was place in me as the seed of Christ as I Timothy thank Christ Jesus our Lord the competently complete saver who has hath planted seed in me. I Timothy was counted a join heir of God riches because God counted me faithful toward the hope putting into God’s body. I Timothy who was before a blasphemer of the truth and a persecutor of the truth and injurious of distress to the truth but I Timothy obtained mercy in the hope because I Timothy did it in ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

As the grace of our Lord in us as a seed is exceeding abundant of love with believing faith and love of God that is in the seed of Christ in the spirit and the flesh of Jesus. Which is a faithful in love saying you are worthy of all that is acceptation unto the your change of you in Christ Jesus the seed that came into this world to save us from us of whom I Timothy am the chief sinner. Howbeit for this cause I Timothy have received mercy that is in me the seed of Christ first and second of Jesus in the flesh other than Christ in risen form. That Christ might teach how to walk in love as Christ showed us with Christ longsuffering as a pattern to us what will come hereafter if we believe on Christ as we receive the hope that is everlasting life.

17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

Now unto the King Christ of eternal life in the seed Christ plant into us as immortal seed of an invisible God kind being made after the likeness of truth, which is the only of God to be honor with glory for ever and ever Amen. This the charge I Timothy commit unto you my dear son in the flesh according to the truth that you have prophecies which went before us as from yourself your seed which you might fight a good battle.

19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Holding believing faith fast with a good conscience of truth, which some of us having put away the things we should of held in our hearts close concerning truth of faith having made it seem shipwreck? Of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander the established faith that I Timothy taught in my followers of Christ whom I Timothy had delivered unto Satan world that they may learn by their actions not to take the truth in vain? Thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

God first

As go deeper into the book of Timothy!

06-10-12-2010

As I travel deep into my heart of what I learn of God’s truths my mind is owe for the truth that I understand against the truth I still need to learn. The are holes in my understanding where I do not graft the understanding yet but I am working on it.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

I Timothy exhort you with fore that I first of all things of truth whether they be supplications granted or prayers for desires with intercessions for our needs and giving of thanks for we receive from the love of each other as all men are made for. For kings of thought of the mind with all that have authority over our bodies that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all things of God which establish with godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

For this good and acceptable in the sight of God present our Savior from ourselves as who will have all flesh to be saved from the death we all share. As we come unto the knowledge of the truth that we all share for there is one God with one mediator between God kind and man kind which the seed of Christ the man that died as Jesus.

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Christ the soul that gave himself as a ransom for all mankind to testified before life in due time whereas unto I Timothy am ordained a preacher of truth and an apostle for mankind as I Timothy speak the truth that is in Christ because I Timothy lie not. A teacher of the Gentiles in the truth of faith as I verity I will therefore pray for all mankind in every place of the body lifting up holy hands without any hate or doubt.

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

In like manner of truth I Timothy also which a fleshly creature adorn herself in modest likeness with embarrassment of their self drunk with their image but not with braided hair with gold and pearls and costly array the looks of grace. But that which became to look of a woman professing godliness of good works which letting the weaker sex learn to be silence in the body of Christ and all flesh subject to the seed of Christ.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

But I Timothy suffer not as a woman to teach nor to usurp power of authority over my inner self of Christ but to be silence in the body for Adam was first formed with unity and Eve was established. And Adam was not deceived but the woman the lesser creature was deceived by the transgression of the flesh. Notwithstanding she shall saved in childbearing of life given if they continue in truth of faith with charity of God’s love and holiness with serious sobriety of spirit. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

God first

As truth rides on inside God himself!

06-12-14-2011

As I hear the bells of life itself sounding in the mist of the water of truth my mind tries to understand even one thing. But how can I when I cannot see beyond my body of flesh but I dream of greater days to come. As I step into what might be the image of glory of truth the image of God himself the reflection of my seed.

1 Timothy 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

This is the truth by saying if a human being desire to be a teacher of mankind a seer of spiritual things he desires a good work because seer of spiritual things must be blameless of any thing the husband of unity of household, watchful alertness of the body, sober in the truth, of good behavior to love of the truth, given to hospitality to the truth, apt to teach the truth to others mankind. Not given to wine of the spirit, no striker of spiritual things, not greedy of filthy lucre of the flesh completely complete just person but patient with others not a fighter of things that should not matter, and not covetous of things he does not need. One that rules, well in his own body having, his children in subjection to his self with all gravity of love for the truth.

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

For if a man know how to control his own body how shall he take control others who always needed something the body is the church of God. Not a novice with is a beginner of understanding but full grown person lest that person be caught up into pride of riches and that fall into temptations with condemnation of fleshly desires.

7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

Moreover the man of God must have a good report of the person’s love for God that is share unto mankind that is without fleshly weakness lest the person fall into reproach of the truth that is in the person and become a trap for the flesh. Likewise the person must be a deacon of the truth be dead to self, not double minded, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre which is the lust of the flesh a man that denotes grace.

9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

As I Timothy hold fast to the mystery of faith with pure a truthful conscience of heart as I Timothy let these things also be proved first with unity of God. Then letting us use the office of truth as deacons of God being found blameless before God. Even so I Timothy must our wives must see as dead to the flesh and alive to spirit of self without slanderers action, no habit of drunkenness, faithful in all things of the truth.

12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:

Let the person ordain of God a spiritual seed of one body join together as one in unity of body ruling their offspring the thought of the mind in God’s house with unity of each other. For we have been used as a deacon of God’s church in the role of elder that has been purchase with Jesus blood in yourself with good degree of truth and great boldness to stand on the faith of truth which is in Jesus Christ the seed of us. These things I Timothy write unto you hoping to come unto face to face shortly.

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

But if I Timothy tarry long in the fleshly body which I know how I should act but I do not act in the right way in God’s house which the church of the living God the pillar the foundation of the truth and the ground the surface of truth. Without controversy great is the mystery of truth God himself was manifest in the flesh of man justified in the actions of what is now seem the spirit of man but seem of messages of God has it is preached or told to us the Gentiles that believe on the world of truth received up into glory above. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

God first

People that seem to nothing to say!

06-15-2011

As I walk in life I hear saying there nothing good on cable TV but as I take a closer look these person, which are about to lose their cable from not payment. These people have no good reason for not paying their bill on time. They make enough money so do they not pay a bill on time I do not know.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Now that spirit of my inner self speaks by expressly with deliberate message which in the latter moments of life which some from the heart departing from the flesh to hear from the seed of Christ the spirit by faith giving heed to seducing tempting spirits and the doctrines of man by not paying honestly. Speaking lies of hypocrisy and having their conscience seared with hot iron of truth. Forbidding to marry the spirit with the flesh which God commanded them and to abstain eating meat which God created to received with gladness of heart by believing on Christ and knowing the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

Every creature of God is good and nothing to be refused of God if it has been received with a pure heart with sanctified by God’s word and prayer of God. If you put the person in remembrance of these things of faith you shall be a good person of God a minister of the seed Jesus Christ who nourished yourself with the words of faith which the good doctrine of truth which unto you have attained in Christ.

7 But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Refuse being profane with old wives fables of man exercise yourself from being part of it which bodily exercise involving in the truth with profited you little but keep your heart into that which is love that you may be profitable unto all things of God. For the life is now and is passed and it is to come unto you which this is a faithful truth as I say it with worthy of all that is acceptation in truth which therefore we both labor as we suffer the reproach of our sins because we trust in the living God who is the savior of us in the seed of Christ specially of those that have faith.

11 These things command and teach.

12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

These things I Timothy command you to teach others let no man despise your young heart of truth but let your walk be an example for other young life in believing. That your conversation be in word of the truth with charity of love in the spirit of the heart which faith with purity of truth till Christ return unto you with attendance gives to reading of the truth, to exhortation of the truth, and to doctrine of the truth which completely complete truth.

14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Neglect not the gift from God the power in the truth of you in these things which were given unto us by prophesy of word by the laying of hands the touch of God of the presbytery the elder of God-kind. Meditate on these things which God has given us that wholly and truthful that you may be profiting to each other as we appear to our self taking heed unto yourself as you believe the doctrine of truth continue in them for in doing you are saved both yourself and brethren and them that hear your words. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

God first

What is life but the moment I am alive!

06-18-19-2011

Life is the magic of believing that gives faith into more than the human eye can see the unknown area of Godly things. The part of things that makes the mystery of how we came to be and why we are here and what we will be in the future. Which is the great mystery of God himself which the mystery of ourselves.

1 Timothy 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;

2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.

3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.

Rebuke not the elder of yourself but entreat with begging yourself as the head of your spiritual body and see yourself as a child of God’s kin. The elder is the fleshly part of you as the lesser part inside yourself the child in you with purity of heart. Honor your lost love one’s in the flesh and in the spirit, which are yourself indeed.

4 But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to show piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God.

5 Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.

6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

But if there any dead offspring of yourself whether close kin or not teach yourself first with unity of God showing piety with love in your body and requiting thanks for all done of the seed planted in the flesh and the spirit for that is good and acceptable before God’s truth. Now the lower fleshly part of yourself that only flesh indeed and desolate from the truth that your spirit trust in God’s seed of Christ as you continue in supplications of humble heart with prayers of thanks in fleshly night and spiritual day. But the flesh that lives in you with pleasure is dead while the seed of Christ lives on.

7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man,

These things I God give you control of your own life that you make it blameless but if any your members provide not of yourself knowledge of specially person do not trust it only take from own body or house. Let not the person of you denied the faith that is in you otherwise you might become worse than the infidel has no believe system. Let no lesser creature take you into the number of him-self sixty years old with fruit of the spirit ready to pick having been not join with no man of unity of Christ seed.

10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints’ feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.

11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;

But well reported of all man for your good works if the flesh the lesser part had brought you up knowledge from above if your flesh have lodged with strangers if your flesh had wash the feet of saints if your flesh had relieved the afflicted of others and if your flesh has diligently followed every good work of God. But the child in you refuse the joining of the seed that was planted for when have begun to wax strong against the seed of Christ they will marry.

12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.

13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.

Having damnation in your heart because you have cast away your covering of the faith in your unity of spirit and withal you have been taught to be idle in your belief not wandering about your body to your inner body and not idle in your walk. But a tattlers also of things Godly and a busybodies to the truth speaking things that you ought not as I Timothy will therefore that the child in your flesh marry the spirit in you by bearing thoughts of God guided your body in truth. Given no occasion to the adversary to lead your flesh to speak things that are not true for some are already they’re turning aside the mind of truth.

16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.

17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

If any person be fleshly or spiritual that believing faith that loses their self let us relieve them in the truth letting not the body of Christ be charged that we may be relieve of the lose of yourself that have lost indeed. Let the elders of yourself rule your body well as they are counted worthy of double honor of the flesh and of the spirit also especially the ones who labor in the word of truth with the doctrine we share.

18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

20Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

For the word is scripture they both truth one person says you cannot muzzle the ox the treaded on the corn and your laborer is worthy of your reward. But an elder gives not any accusation on the person but before two other elders of God or three others elders of God with two you establish the matter but with three it completely complete settler the matter for good. You that sin rebuke God in your sin before all people that the others also respect God.

21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

22 Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men’s sins: keep thyself pure.

23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.

I Timothy charge you before God and not only God with the Lord Jesus Christ the completely complete seed in us with elect message’s of the truth that you have observe in the spirit of truth. With these things preferring one another in unity before each other with doing nothing by partially laying hands suddenly that no man can remove neither can that person are partaker of the other person’s sins. Keep yourself pure by drinking no longer just water but using a little wine for the stomach’s sake as you clean your infirmities of the stomach the inner self.

24 Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

25 Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

Some person’s sins are open before all people going before the courts for all to witness and some person’s sins hide from their self-sins from all. Likewise we are also of good works as we manifest our sins for all to witness beforehand as we can witness because they cannot be hid. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

God first

God is one God not any of that junk you been make as God!

06-21-22-2011

As I see God has the one I worship I find out that I have to change in my life because I am not head over myself like I wanted. The bible became God than I learn that it was not it is just a book that I like and God is greater than any book. God is the words in my heart not the book or even the words God is the truth sing in my heart God is more and less than anything I know.

1 Timothy 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.

2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.

Lets us as many persons become servants of God as we are under the same yoke of flesh we count it as our own masters worthy of honors of nothing that the name of truth be God with God’s doctrines of truth and not of lies that is in blasphemed of our flesh. They that have believing inner self by their master Christ let them not despise their-self because we are kin of ourselves. But rather walk in the service of God that you grow into that faithful person of truth that you are beloved of God and join partakers of the benefit of the image of God with these things teaching and exhorting the truth.

3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

If any person teach otherwise than the truth consenting not to the wholesome words of truth even in the words of our Lord Jesus Christ the seed that is to sound doctrine which is according to godliness God’s image. The person that is proud not knowing anything of the truth but showing great love not questions or fighting over the truth wherefore believing in Christ without envy of self with brings fighting and railings over the truth with evil surmising over the truth.

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Perverse disagreements of men brings us minds that are corrupt with destitute of the truth as you are supposing to gain what that which is godliness from such things withdraw yourself. But in all godliness with contentment satisfaction is great gain for we brought nothing into this world of flesh and it is certain we can carry nothing out of this world of flesh.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Having food and cloths let us before content in with it but we see riches that fall into the temptation of want as it snare with the many foolish thing of lusts that are hurtful to us which we drown in the destruction of ourselves and we die fleshly. For the love of money is the root of all things evil which while some persons run after in vain they have their sin from the truth in faith that pieced their heats through with many sad sorrows of not having life without sadness.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

But you O man of God run from these things of man following after the righteousness of God with is godliness of faith is love of patience of meekness to the truth of God. Fight for what is a good fight of faith laying hold on eternal life, which is in seed of Christ where unto you have been, call which is your profession a just profession of truth in God before many witnesses of us the lesser half.

13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

As I Timothy give you charge over yourself in the sight of God who was quickened by having Christ seed in you with all things of before Jesus the Christ who stood before Pontius Pilate the man witnessed a just confession of love. Which you keep these commandments of love that are without spot with no disagree response until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ return of Christ. Which in Christ times Christ shall show Christ in himself who is the blessed only begotten Son of God, which has been given authority as the King of King our master and Lord of Lords.

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Christ only had immortality dwelling in his body the light of hope for us where no flesh could approach until show us the path where no flesh being have travel or even seen in the distance nor can they see to Christ of whom be honor of lighting the path and power to lead the way to everlasting Amen. Charge them that have wealth in the fleshly world that they be not proud minded with others needs, nor that they trust in uncertain fleshly wealth but in the living God of love who gave us all wealth in Christ by loving us so must that Christ gave himself for us to enjoy.

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

That you do good in mind which make you rich in your heart of works ready to distribute to in need willing to help all in need. As you lay up for yourself a store house of good foundation against your time of need that may receive life after life holding on the eternal life Christ has promise you.

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

21Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

O Timothy keep that which is committed unto you to trust in your God avoiding profane words of the heart and vain thinking of the heart as you oppositions words of science that falsely call God a liar of truth. Which some do professing you have erred concerning your faith that is in you with grace unto you Amen? Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.