GreaseSpot Cafe

i search ..............

God first

I search the words of a Book words but some are

Man’s words wind others are the cool wind of God.

06-25-2011

I hear words from myself my inner flesh but I also hear words from God’s spirit in me as the Christ in my seed. These are the truth that has been reveled from the holy spirit Christ himself the seed growing in my seed mix with words of my flesh growing in myself from with in me. I am weak we are weak I am a fool we are a fools I am nothing and we are nothing but with God and the seed of Christ we become more than wise children of God’s love.

Contradictions in the books of truth are what man wrote from customs of man’s fleshly by traditions of man, which make them literally lies of the flesh. When God speaks and listen to us God writes to us as God tells us what to write, which make it Christ figuratively image of God spirit which we cannot see like the love of God.

Contradiction are babble of man the author adding his own two sense to the picture is to himself that is why God’s spirit tells us to search the word among the image’s of man. Among these contradiction are hiding spirit truths that we can learn from reading more about God’s true goal for our lives. That what life is about growing out of this evil world to enter into God body of truth has Christ comes for us.

When I was child I saw a world that was black and white but as I grew to be little older saw color to the black the many grays and reds, yellows, greens and more possible outcomes than I could see. Now I see more detail in the truths of today but what will I see tomorrow. As I look into the many thing I have learn today I am always amaze how far I have came.

Words are hiding among words that seem to have no meaning at all but Christ lights the path for me to understand that, which is hiding in the open view of all to discover. A man’s that labored night and day in the day I search the words in the night as I put it together in my heart. Letting the Christ work in me of God intense uncovering truth about myself help me live a greater love in my life.

Not worrying about what others think or say with their hearts of flesh for only my heart matters because I cannot change others but only myself. I not in control others man paths and the most I can do is point them in the right direction and hope they listen and hear my words. Like that old saying you guide horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

Questions I have for the God of all knowing of truth mysteries I will unfold to answer my heart endless questions of life itself. O how wasteful my questions sound after I think back at then but if I had not ask them I would not rise up to understand what little I understand. I dated the bible only to understand with God dates do not matter.

I was once on a high mountain where I believe I could do no wrong but I wake from night dream of foolish lust. I was once so proud that I saw myself the only one who understood God wisdom but God me in my place. I am just like you and you are just like me but at a different lever growth some of you are younger spiritual than me some are older than me spiritual.

Each person grows at their own speed as life turns in their body as they free them self from their own self. To be freeing yourself from you otherwise escaped from own body and travel into the body of Christ seed. As you become free from everything that is holding you from taking the next step into death, which is free indeed.

That day I know no pain for on that day I shall move pass death to live forever and ever what blessed day that will be. The day that I outgrow outside my fleshly body and break the shell of life and live outside the shell of Christ to join Christ in the air. I am getting tired now so I will stop now with love and a holy kiss from Roy.